Who would you like to see at ICT next season?

Alan Simpson

Glover, wonderful photo. I suppose you have a fine camera? And not a bad eye either, eh? Smile.

They all look very relaxed and pleased with things. As I said before, I feel this is going to be a dynamic season. Watch this space.....

3 hours ago, Renegade said:

Tyrone Smith from STV has just tweeted that Scott Kellacher is the new assistant manager.  Barry Wilson joins as a coach.

I told you that last night :lol:

3 hours ago, Renegade said:

Tyrone Smith from STV has just tweeted that Scott Kellacher is the new assistant manager.  Barry Wilson joins as a coach.

I am happy with that. We have a back room team who live locally and want to be involved with the club.

With Ryan Esson joining the coaching squad also (although I thought he was a player / coach), is he still going to be listed as a player, or will Cammy MacKay get a chance as back up keeper?

5 hours ago, Robert said:

I am happy with that. We have a back room team who live locally and want to be involved with the club.

I'm sure there are lots of folk living locally who would like to be involved but may not be any good! I dont think these are conditions needed to fill these jobs. Quality coaching is part of what will be needed to get us out of this league so lets hope they have what it takes. I can understand Ryans and Kels appointment and I hope Barry can do a good job developing the young pros.

1 minute ago, Alan Simpson said:

Kellagher I'd have got well rid of him like rice he's been around some shocking performances but never takes flak also built like a baby sumo!!

Polly has given him 'flak' and flack. ?

1 hour ago, Alan Simpson said:

Kellagher I'd have got well rid of him like rice he's been around some shocking performances but never takes flak also built like a baby sumo!!

Not keen on the personal insult but I partly agree he has been there through the failings of the 2nd part of the JH and all of RF regiemes. However he has also been part of the team with success and been around the club a long time. On balance probably deserving of the chance he is given but I think if it's a step too much a brave decision has to be made regarding his future.

12 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

Then you know what to do. Nobody is obliging you to post.

No Kingsmills, your right they aren't BUT when someone is slagging off one of our Coach's for nothing to do with his coaching ability then surely i have the right to tell him he is a tit? 

Or should we just all shut up and allow Alan to say as he likes and say nothing? 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, mikeyrob73 said:

No Kingsmills, your right they aren't BUT when someone is slagging off one of our Coach's for nothing to do with his coaching ability then surely i have the right to tell him he is a tit? 

Or should we just all shut up and allow Alan to say as he likes and say nothing? 

A fair point you make.  There does seem to be some inconsistency in the moderating in this instance when only one person is taken to task  for 'personal' insults.