Who would you like to see at ICT next season?

Alan Simpson

3 hours ago, ferben1994 said:

Caley d and mantis openly swearing in a family friend or forum. 

How about grow up all of ya.

I'm pretty sure 99% of posters on here are adults and have been called much worse than a tit in life.

When it comes to swearing (and many other things) I'm a great believer in educating the next generation in it's proper, appropriate use and not hiding it from them...and them from it.  So long as it's not excessive and/or used in an abusive manner, what's the harm?

• Agree 1

On 7/6/2018 at 6:04 AM, CaleyD said:

How about the Admin/Mods read the site rules and start applying them?

It's like watchin a parent who tells a child over and over to be good or there will be consequences....but there's never actually any action/consequences.

As always, Scotty will have to come in and sort shit out because Mods don't want to get their hands dirty.  The forum is suffering big time because of it.

I haven't bothered to read the thread in full as I am on holiday in California right now but the rules are and always have been that personal attacks on other posters and staff members (past or present) of the club are not allowed and should be removed and posters dealt with. Other posters concerned about content can also use the report function if its not being attended to and they feel it should be ... I have spoken to one of the posters on this thread via PM  (which is how I even knew about it) and the mods did hide all the crap from the thread so this is done as far as I am concerned. 

Aware that all mods are not active in terms of dealing with the stuff that arises - or the discussions that mods have about reports - and will deal with that on my return. I intend to trim the team quite a bit and may even look for some new blood .... I will use the site moderation activity logs to make my decisions. 

OK - back to vacation mode. :wave:

7 hours ago, Scotty said:

I haven't bothered to read the thread in full as I am on holiday in California right now but the rules are and always have been that personal attacks on other posters and staff members (past or present) of the club are not allowed and should be removed and posters dealt with. Other posters concerned about content can also use the report function if its not being attended to and they feel it should be ... I have spoken to one of the posters on this thread via PM  (which is how I even knew about it) and the mods did hide all the crap from the thread so this is done as far as I am concerned. 

Aware that all mods are not active in terms of dealing with the stuff that arises - or the discussions that mods have about reports - and will deal with that on my return. I intend to trim the team quite a bit and may even look for some new blood .... I will use the site moderation activity logs to make my decisions. 

OK - back to vacation mode. :wave:

It's just been a load of tits Scotty enjoy your holiday..............sorry your vacation.

17 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Dougal is a long term season ticket holder and has probably has been to more games than most - and he rarely shouts at games. 

Haven’t renewed this season Ender but you are right I’ve been attending games since the seventies and I have a far greater knowledge of football than most of the roasters on this site anyway

Im now signed up to P&b are you a member there ?

As for shouting at the dump you get treated like a leper so is it any wonder why it’s so quiet

Dougal

2 hours ago, dougal said:

Haven’t renewed this season Ender but you are right I’ve been attending games since the seventies and I have a far greater knowledge of football than most of the roasters on this site anyway

As for shouting at the dump you get treated like a leper so is it any wonder why it’s so quiet

Dougal

Yet, here you are, unable to keep away ?‍♂️

3 hours ago, dougal said:

Dougal

?

downloadiyglk,k.jpg

1 hour ago, CaleyD said:

Yet, here you are, unable to keep away ?‍♂️

A tad rich considering you’re last dissappearing act resembled Shergar going missing then reappearing in burger rolls somewhere on the emerald isle

You sneaked back in trying to be some sort of self appointed saviour,well you don’t full me

dougal 

41 minutes ago, dougal said:

A tad rich considering you’re last dissappearing act resembled Shergar going missing then reappearing in burger rolls somewhere on the emerald isle

You sneaked back in trying to be some sort of self appointed saviour,well you don’t full me

dougal 

Is that because there's a hole in your bucket?

• Funny 1

53 minutes ago, dougal said:

dougal 

What does fill you ?

1 hour ago, dougal said:

dougal 

As they say,  "There's no 'full' like an old 'full'.  Don't take offence, I'm only 'fulling' around.?

With a rejigged coaching team (especially the loss of an experienced asst.) and a new captain and vice-captain I would have liked to have seen one more experienced face in, as we can’t afford to be without Tremarco/Doran.  I’m not going to go there, but I’d have thought there’d be money freed up from those who Kellacher, Tremarco, Doran replaced.  

Edited by Glover
Typo