Who would you like to see at ICT next season?

Alan Simpson

40 minutes ago, ICTPAISLEY said:

If I recall correctly there was a few saying we couldn’t afford Storey, people calling Alan a fool for even suggesting it. One year on and we have even less of a budget and he signs. Interesting. 

Only got him cos he was on a free.

Probably wouldn't have even bothered if he was still with Partick...

7 hours ago, ICTPAISLEY said:

If I recall correctly there was a few saying we couldn’t afford Storey, people calling Alan a fool for even suggesting it. One year on and we have even less of a budget and he signs. Interesting. 

Alan is a wise man with incredible powers of prediction. You might even call him a 'seer'.

Glad to finally have one of those on this forum after years of false advertising. 

• Funny 3

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 1:23 AM, Caley Stan said:

Alan is a wise man with incredible powers of prediction. You might even call him a 'seer'.

Glad to finally have one of those on this forum after years of false advertising. 

I predict that you are going to get a slap.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1

On 8/3/2019 at 6:01 PM, ICTPAISLEY said:

Crazy to think that a player becomes more affordable to ICT when he is no longer under contract and won't command a transfer fee.

Was looking at the Hearts team at the weekend and Anthony McDonald wasn't in it. I don't know if he is injured but wonder if it's worth having a nibble at Hearts to try and get him back. He looked a player and think Robbo should have used him more in the play off games.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, RobbosRavers said:

Was looking at the Hearts team at the weekend and Anthony McDonald wasn't in it. I don't know if he is injured but wonder if it's worth having a nibble at Hearts to try and get him back. He looked a player and think Robbo should have used him more in the play off games.

Agree with you there however given who we've brought in and the positions they play it'll never happen and he won't be on the radar. Had he been available I reckon he'd have been brought in instead of Mitch Curry.

Y'all better watch with posting rumours in this part of the forum, I got suspended 3 or 4 times for posting a rumour that turned out to be true and then trying to defend my position.

2 hours ago, Buster said:

Y'all better watch with posting rumours in this part of the forum, I got suspended 3 or 4 times for posting a rumour that turned out to be true and then trying to defend my position.

What is life if you don't live dangerously at times.

On 8/6/2019 at 6:08 PM, snorbens_caleyman said:

!!!   ... and change the stadium name to Longman Convalescent Home? ?‍⚕️?‍⚕️

Although he himself says he is fit and ready to go.

Dunno think he's got hernia a player worth waiting on tho if he can stay fit would be huge for us! Easily the best midfielder in the division

1 hour ago, Alan Simpson said:

See Keillor Dunn might be on the way out at County be a good signing for us right age put pressure on Doran and Walsh should defo be looking at at least getting him on loan !

Not your worst suggestion TBF. He was decent for a rank Falkirk side last season and a lot of their fans would have loved him to have signed permanently. I suspect though with Storey signing that probably kills of any chances of further additions to the attack.

22 hours ago, RiG said:

Not your worst suggestion TBF. He was decent for a rank Falkirk side last season and a lot of their fans would have loved him to have signed permanently. I suspect though with Storey signing that probably kills of any chances of further additions to the attack.

Good player hungry for it as well! Never no some club might be insane enough to come in for some of our players make space could probs do with a central midfielder instead Carson and so far Vincent don't seem up 2 it

• Agree 1
  • Facepalm 1

• 2 weeks later...