Who would you like to see at ICT next season?

Alan Simpson

Sorry Alan, disagree with you there. While I'm not against offenders getting a second chance - footballers even at this level, like it or not are role models for kids and as such need to behave in a manner fitting with the responsibilities. I think personally that the club has a duty to protect itself and supporters from those who have committed serious crimes which IMO should be those exhibiting violence, or be of a religious or sexual nature. Had he been charged with a low severity motoring conviction or stealing some Werthers then perhaps it would be a different situation. I'd like to think our club & board for all their faults have an ethical and moral code which would dictate that and not just look at the opportunity to financially exploit the individual or an already unsavory situation for greater success and possible gain (even though I get where you see it as a business sense perspective).

Edited by bdu98196
  • Agree 4

Dont know much about this player but he once was held in high regard. Islam Feruz was released by Chelsea back in January. An ex Celtic youth who turned down a Celtic contract to sign up with Chelsea. He has represented Scotland at various youth levels from under 16 up to under 21. Might be worth a look to see if we can ignite the promise he once had.  He is still only 23

1 hour ago, Dan Clark said:

Dont know much about this player but he once was held in high regard. Islam Feruz was released by Chelsea back in January. An ex Celtic youth who turned down a Celtic contract to sign up with Chelsea. He has represented Scotland at various youth levels from under 16 up to under 21. Might be worth a look to see if we can ignite the promise he once had.  He is still only 23

Feruz would be an interesting signing don't think he'd come tho supposedly got a terrible attitude!

4 hours ago, Dan Clark said:

Though it'd make an interesting signing, I think we have enough Strikers as it is. We've got Storey, White, Todorov, Keatings, Curry and Harkness...

Sounds like he has good professional experience, but what is known about him currently - what type of forward is he? We have lots of forwards, but not much in the way of strikers who can finish consistently. I would trade most of our current crop for someone of Ian Stewart or Dennis Wyness' likes.

7 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Though it'd make an interesting signing, I think we have enough Strikers as it is. We've got Storey, White, Todorov, Keatings, Curry and Harkness...

There's strikers and goal scorers only Storey will rack up a decent return from that 1s! Would take Feruz over that lot just for a change if nothing else

8 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Harkness?

7 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Going off topic somewhat, and unfortunately for Alan's dreams, Ricky has signed for Bradford PA

IMG_20190824_114424.jpg

A coup for them that eh think I'd hang up my boots if I ended up at that level old Ricky's multi talented decent rapper and as we all know can throw his hands ! I used to see him in the aquadome gym decent guy to speak 2 tbh

• 2 weeks later...