Season Ticket

IBM

Fair play to the club for getting this out quickly to capture the 'feel good factor' that has returned. 

Pricing is sensible and will hopefully retain, if not increase season ticket numbers. 

I'll be getting mine on Monday. :ictscarf:

1 minute ago, caleyboy said:

now we're talking. well done?

I thought you would be complaining about 'The Pride of the Highlands' on the postmark caleyboy :lol:

Went to renew online but they don't seem to have any option to do so. Hopefully it's there soon as it's a good idea to capitalise on the recent good form and get folk signed up for next season.

15 minutes ago, RiG said:

Went to renew online but they don't seem to have any option to do so. Hopefully it's there soon as it's a good idea to capitalise on the recent good form and get folk signed up for next season.

Think tomorrow is when this is available 

17 minutes ago, Charles Bannerman said:

It was my understanding that STs go on sale tomorrow - May 7th.

At 09.00 for those who want to be first :wink:

10 hours ago, Tree said:

Think tomorrow is when this is available 

Cheers for that. Didn't clock any times in the letter but I just had a quick skim read of it and assumed renewals were already available.

Could someone marketing ST's in the town centre be an idea? I wonder if the Inverness public in general has any exposure to these being on sale, and surely someone in the Eastgate/High Street handling out leaflets, talking to people etc. might be an idea? 

• Agree 4

21 minutes ago, CaleyThistle said:

Could someone marketing ST's in the town centre be an idea? I wonder if the Inverness public in general has any exposure to these being on sale, and surely someone in the Eastgate/High Street handling out leaflets, talking to people etc. might be an idea? 

Apart from looking like they are trying it doesnt work. 

Ive been involved in stuff like this before including on one occasion giving away free adult tickets to the derby. It was a struggle even to do that.