Season Ticket

IBM

That's me signed up again. Moved seat and area as my brother in law has bought his first one. Last season he used mine when I could not go, mainly all the midweek games.

Roll on the new season, I'm feeling cautiously optimistic!

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

Just renewed the now a card system what's the script with that unmanned turnstiles? Hope I still get my 2 yo in for fcuk all! Speaking to Collin Seedorf in the shop what a kwl guy hope he gets sorted with a decent gig for nxt season 

Didn't realise Collin Seedorf was still in Inverness, to be honest...

21 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

Just renewed the now a card system what's the script with that unmanned turnstiles? Hope I still get my 2 yo in for fcuk all! Speaking to Collin Seedorf in the shop what a kwl guy hope he gets sorted with a decent gig for nxt season 

I dont think they will be unmanned? They will have scanners. I think the longterm aim is to move to unmanned. 

Are u12 STs not free? 

1 hour ago, Alan Simpson said:

There's still someone with a scanner at the gate.

You get under 12s season tickets free in North Stand. If it's main stand you should be paying.

On 6/1/2018 at 6:56 PM, scorpio60 said:

Not in main stand

On 6/1/2018 at 5:35 PM, old caley girl said:

I dont think they will be unmanned? They will have scanners. I think the longterm aim is to move to unmanned. 

Are u12 STs not free? 

Ye got 2 under 12s sometimes take my 2 yo as well he usually gets in free make it up with ice cream money tho lol

Reading a previous post we have now bought 1000 early bird season tickets saving a few bob both for the Main and North stands. If all of us were to use part of that savings to become a sponsor (see Scotty's sponsor thread) it would certainly help the club at this difficult financial time.

And you get a nice little red cross next to your user name ?

• Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, mcdonnell761 said:

Has there been anything released when the tickets will be sent out? 

I was in the shop the other day and the girl was saying they've got the cards now but need to get them activated etc and sent out. Estimated end of June start of July 

• Like 1