New kit?

cif73

I like a dark away kit, but it's is a bit of a hassle as, due to a dark home kit, we get a lot of clashing with opposition teams with no quick switch.  For that reason it generally means we have to keep a white/light kit as a third kit....which ends up being worn more than the second/away kit.

13 hours ago, LairdMattie said:

I would love to see red and blue stripes for home and black with thin red stripes for away.

As much as I like my white away tops I do feel like its copying Clach.

I like the white ... but they do weather much quicker.

3 minutes ago, cif73 said:

I like the white ... but they do weather much quicker.

I'm probably in minority of 1 here, but I liked the Vanilla away top we had in season 16/17...

Definetly agree that the black away top from 08/09 was superb - the anniversary one with the fans names on it (mine included) is my 'lucky cup top'!

Just now, jingsmonty said:

I'm probably in minority of 1 here, but I liked the Vanilla away top we had in season 16/17...

Definetly agree that the black away top from 08/09 was superb - the anniversary one with the fans names on it (mine included) is my 'lucky cup top'!

Bonus points if you can name the shade of vanilla...!!

1 hour ago, Kingsmills said:

That makes a very refreshing change to have the new strips available and on sale before the beginning of June.

Well done to those concerned.

Will go down and have a look...just hope it isn't a red, white & blue home top again - would be nice to get a home top, for once!

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

That makes a very refreshing change to have the new strips available and on sale before the beginning of June.

Well done to those concerned.

Same as last year then?

yes, the Errea truck was great last year  too ... we were able to pickup a strip for the little guy before we headed back to Canada. Are Errea treating us better or have they just got their act together ?  

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

yes, the Errea truck was great last year  too ... we were able to pickup a strip for the little guy before we headed back to Canada. Are Errea treating us better or have they just got their act together ?  

Bit of both. I think they got complacent previously...but have learned from it and happy to get another chance with us.

1 hour ago, Renegade said:

To be fair, Errea did start showing signs of improvement before we punted them the first time.  Remember Carbrini though?  Good lord, what a shambles they were.

At least their sizes are normal. 

• Funny 1

No advanced kit reveal for Season Ticket holders, then?

It's those little things that, in my experience, make ST holders feel valued.  After failing to honour the exclusive player meet and greet (and other things) last season, I thought they would have been careful of stripping out even more of the stuff that shows appreciation for those parting with their hard earned up front.

It's seems like they've stopped even pretending that they care!

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 3
  • Facepalm 1