New kit?

cif73

1 hour ago, CaleyD said:

No advanced kit reveal for Season Ticket holders, then?

It's those little things that, in my experience, make ST holders feel valued.  After failing to honour the exclusive player meet and greet (and other things) last season, I thought they would have been careful of stripping out even more of the stuff that shows appreciation for those parting with their hard earned up front.

It's seems like they've stopped even pretending that they care!

That sounds quite childish. "Oh I want to see the top before him!" It's a shirt, they are  mainly for kids. They'll be out shortly for all to see. 

• Agree 4
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, CaleyD said:

No advanced kit reveal for Season Ticket holders, then?

It's those little things that, in my experience, make ST holders feel valued.  After failing to honour the exclusive player meet and greet (and other things) last season, I thought they would have been careful of stripping out even more of the stuff that shows appreciation for those parting with their hard earned up front.

It's seems like they've stopped even pretending that they care!

Is there no positive news that you are not prepared to put a negative spin on these days ?

• Agree 6
  • Funny 2
  • Facepalm 1

42 minutes ago, ICTPAISLEY said:

That sounds quite childish. "Oh I want to see the top before him!" It's a shirt, they are  mainly for kids. They'll be out shortly for all to see. 

I don't necessarily disagree with that...and the event was primarily attended by those taking kids....however, it doesn't get away from the fact that it was an act of appreciation which was widely welcomed and seen as a "perk" to ST holders.

1 hour ago, Kingsmills said:

Is there no positive news that you are not prepared to put a negative spin on these days ?

Surely trying to turn the erosion of ST value and ST holder benefits in to positive news is where the "Spin" is taking place?

• Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, caleyboy said:

is that another tag you dreamt up caleyd

I can't take the credit for dreaming anything up.

Pride of the Highlands has been in use by this site for as long as I can remember....and there's no way I would have chosen a hashtag where a Twitter search brings up stories of junkies, violence, sexism among the top results!

Will we have a club investigation about that?

23 minutes ago, CaleyD said:

I can't take the credit for dreaming anything up.

Pride of the Highlands has been in use by this site for as long as I can remember....and there's no way I would have chosen a hashtag where a Twitter search brings up stories of junkies, violence, sexism among the top results!

Will we have a club investigation about that?

dont think there's any need as those responsible for making the naff changes to our badge no longer have any meaningful position in the club.

• Funny 3
  • Facepalm 1

13 hours ago, caleyboy said:

dont think there's any need as those responsible for making the naff changes to our badge no longer have any meaningful position in the club.

Hopefully doesn't turn into a case of "careful what you wish for" ?

• Facepalm 1

Just now, old caley girl said:

Im assuming tomorrow as well? Assume strips are on the lorry? 

Would be helpful as I'm up the road for a couple of days so I might nip down and grab a shirt if they are decent.

4 minutes ago, RiG said:

Would be helpful as I'm up the road for a couple of days so I might nip down and grab a shirt if they are decent.

http://ictfc.com/news/club-news/2212-countdown-to-the-great-strip-show

The 1st line in the article : 'The new strip is nearly here! Be one of the first to see it and get your own'

So I'm assuming that means you can pick one up at the launch ?

Why are we having a kit launch and a meet and greet thing at 9am on a Wednesday?  Most people will be at work apart from nightshifters and the unemployed and kids (who kits and these events are mainly aimed at) will be at school?