New kit?

cif73

15 minutes ago, old caley girl said:

Em.......

Screenshot_20180522-191026.png

You absolutely love being right don't you ??.... It was there longer than one day last time as I remember the shop were unable to deal with the stock initially 

• Like 1

Just now, CableGuy said:

You absolutely love being right don't you ??.... It was there longer than one day last time as I remember the shop were unable to deal with the stock initially 

???No it wasnt and thats the proof! However there is no convincing some folk so thats that. 

Think youve dreamt it...lol 

Not that it matters much, but I believe OCG may be right .... Just checked my flight tickets and car hire receipts from last year ... We were in Inverness last year until May 24th and were scheduled to head down the road that day to Edinburgh to fly out to the next leg of our trip the next morning (25th). I had wanted a strip for my little guy before we left but there was none of the new stuff in the shop on the 23rd as the truck had not arrived, so we bought what we needed then actually stopped at the stadium on our way to the A9 the next day (24th), grabbed a few bits and pieces for us all from the truck then headed down the road mid/late afternoon ... Talking to the people manning the truck, apparently it was not going to be far behind us. Not sure if it left on schedule or not, but can certainly attest to the day before and the actual day it was supposed to be there ... 

4 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Not that it matters much, but I believe OCG may be right .... Just checked my flight tickets and car hire receipts from last year ... We were in Inverness last year until May 24th and were scheduled to head down the road that day to Edinburgh to fly out to the next leg of our trip the next morning (25th). I had wanted a strip for my little guy before we left but there was none of the new stuff in the shop on the 23rd as the truck had not arrived, so we bought what we needed then actually stopped at the stadium on our way to the A9 the next day (24th), grabbed a few bits and pieces for us all from the truck then headed down the road mid/late afternoon ... Talking to the people manning the truck, apparently it was not going to be far behind us. Not sure if it left on schedule or not, but can certainly attest to the day before and the actual day it was supposed to be there ... 

Thanks Scotty ?. The reason I remember is that I visited the next day expecting to see it and Auldy said they could only book one day. 

1 hour ago, AncientMariner said:

That goes for the kit too!

Screenshot_20180522_183332.png

That home top looks like it'll be a hit with the Rangers fans in Dinge-wall....even more so than some of our previous efforts!

Edited by jingsmonty
Typos in post

2 hours ago, Kind of Blue said:

Quite a radical new design which will take some time getting used to.  I'll give it  ? for the moment.

The launch is on from 9am to 5pm so maybe the school kids can get there after school.

I quite like the home kit - shame we've ditched stripes, but....NO WHITE!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

The away top is superb - best in years, imho!

3 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

I always find the quality of the caley top shocking as oppose to when I buy my yearly juventus top which never shows wear and tear where the ict top is usually relegated to battered work wear!

What do you expect...your Caley top must be at least 25 years old....lol

• Funny 1

Better images here.  Must say the away shirt is a belter and the home is far better than I initially thought. Definite grower.

IMG_20180522_204106.jpg

IMG_20180522_204103.jpg

Edited by Hiro
  • Like 1
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Hiro said:

Better images here.  Must say the away shirt is a belter and the home is far better than I initially thought. Definite grower.

IMG_20180522_204106.jpg

IMG_20180522_204103.jpg

The home top is fckin horrendous! That's up there with Coventrys Brown away top! Need to be the away top!

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

2 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

The home top is fckin horrendous! That's up there with Coventrys Brown away top! Need to be the away top!

The home top is better than last season's effort, imho....at least this one doesn't have white, or a silly collar.

Do love the away one, though - that's the one for me...although may buy a home one later on...

14 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

Negative, negative,  something contrary.....

Fixed that for you.  You can just copy and paste it to the rest of your posts, it'll save you time.

• Agree 3

28 minutes ago, Hiro said:

IMG_20180522_204106.jpg

IMG_20180522_204103.jpg

Thanks for posting the clearer images. Those are the best combination of home and away strips we've had for years. 

4 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

Your trying to tell me that fckin home top looks decent are you residing in new Craig's by any chance??

I've made no comment on your opinion so I'm not trying to tell you anything. 

59 minutes ago, Hiro said:

IMG_20180522_204106.jpg

IMG_20180522_204103.jpg

Really like both! Can't decide which to get first ?