New kit?

cif73

53 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

Your trying to tell me that fckin home top looks decent are you residing in new Craig's by any chance??

They can't please everyone :lol:

21 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

Quite aside from being offensive to some with mental health issues who may indeed be residing or having resided in New Craigs.

....unless by "new Craig's" Alan means the flat his mate Craig moved into the other day? (Or is that offensive to people who have difficulties with apostrophes and proper nouns?)

• Funny 1
  • Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, Hiro said:

Better images here.  Must say the away shirt is a belter and the home is far better than I initially thought. Definite grower.

IMG_20180522_204106.jpg

IMG_20180522_204103.jpg

Really loving the away strip very smart with nice detail. Home strip on the fence till I see in the flesh. WTF with Ross counties home strip looks like what a British Olympic cyclist would wear......strange one!

On 5/23/2018 at 12:19 AM, Jaggernaut said:

I like both strips, my only criticism,  and it's a small one, is that I think a red sleeve on the blue side would look better, it would give it a more symmetrical look, but on the whole, I think they look great.

I think so too..but a 110% improvement on last season's home top, which I couldn't even bring myself to buy when it was reduced!

It looked like a top frae Govan.....

Edited by jingsmonty
Additional text
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, jingsmonty said:

I think so too..but a 110% improvement on last season's home top, which I couldn't even bring myself to buy when it was reduced!

Last season's was much better than this one imo.

• Agree 3

36 minutes ago, ictchris said:

I think these kits are great.  The home one reminds me of Genoa and Calgiari, away one is excellent.  I may even buy one.

Anyone know if they do baby kits?

They generally do for the home kit.  It's a full kit with sizes starting from around 12months

13 hours ago, CaleyMax said:

Really loving the away strip very smart with nice detail. Home strip on the fence till I see in the flesh. WTF with Ross counties home strip looks like what a British Olympic cyclist would wear......strange one!

Would have preferred Red instead of gold trim but both kits look good.

Really like both kits, but especially the home kit. Palace did something similar when we got promoted to the EPL, but the blue and red are better tones (richer) on the Caley top. If you only want stripes this may not be for you, but I think it's classy and distinctive, and the black trim sets it off well. Defo on the 'buy' list

Edited by Eagle4Caley
  • Agree 2

19 hours ago, AncientMariner said:

That goes for the kit too!

Screenshot_20180522_183332.png

They look like seat good covers for a Ford Transit. ?

Edited by Guest