New kit?

cif73

Noticed the baby and toddler kits in the display truck. Got me thinking about one for my 20 months old granddaughter but at £25 just for the top she will quickly grow out of .......... mmmm.

Also nothing bigger than a 2XL in the home top available just now. That's probably the equivalent of a large in UK sizes. They have up to 5XL (or 3XL) in away tops though.

On 5/23/2018 at 9:11 AM, Fraz said:

Last season's was much better than this one imo.

Hardly - red, white & blue? Looked like a cheap copy of a Rangers top...& that daft collar! If it had had black instead of white, it would have been better.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

On 5/24/2018 at 9:55 AM, Glen Mhor said:

The away top is very smart and I like the black trim on the home top. That is welcome.

Definetly...agree 100%! If I'm been fussy, I'd have liked a red sleeve on the blue section of the home top (to match the other side) & wouldn't have minded kerping stripes too - that's nitpicking, though...

Away top is a gem...will be getting that asap! Probably a home top at some point too.

On 5/23/2018 at 11:34 AM, caleyboy said:

Would have preferred Red instead of gold trim but both kits look good.

Our black away top from season 08/09 with the red trim is my favourite yet (particularly the one with the fans names on it)...still have 1 of each of these!

Happy enough with gold trim though...quite classy, imho!

On 5/22/2018 at 10:24 PM, jagster said:

The home one looks like something Stella McCartney would design for the GB Olympic team 

Just how many teams are McEwan Legal sponsoring? They seem to be most of the Championship teams  County home strip is Rancid

• Agree 1

On 5/22/2018 at 6:35 PM, AncientMariner said:

That goes for the kit too!

Screenshot_20180522_183332.png

You have to give them credit though. Finding Scotland’s only sloping loch means their kit is likely to appeal to water skiers.

On 5/25/2018 at 5:21 PM, Kingsmills said:

Ask Tom if he would be interested in doing the catering at the stadium.

My sister works for him so I can only ask. If we corner the market in gourmet haggis pies we can charge twice as much as County.

• Funny 2

• 1 month later...

Love the away top, I really think Black should be our away colour, however, I have given it time and I still cant get on board with this seasons home top. The red and Blue stripes should be our 'hing like Barca and Crystal Palace. Decent company to be with. 

• Agree 2