2018/19 League Cup Group Draw

RiG

11 hours ago, CableGuy said:

Oh thanks, how was that announced? I must of missed that 

It was a Seer moment but If the Jam Tarts are top seeds then it would make sense if they are given the two other "higher" teams in Embra  - us and Raif with tother two away.

Us being second it would make sense to have Raif at home. Evidently the other (home or away) would be Cove or Cowdenbeath. As the Jam Tarts are top seeds I suspect that we would be given the second bottom at home (Cowdenbeath)

Raif then would have both Cove and Cowdenbeath at home.

Edited by IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER
Speeling

2 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

It was a Seer moment but If the Jam Tarts are top seeds then it would make sense if they are given the two other "higher" teams in Embra  - us and Raif with tother two away.

Us being second it would make sense to have Raif at home. Evidently the other (home or away) would be Cove or Cowdenbeath. As the Jam Tarts are top seeds I suspect that we would be given the second bottom at home (Cowdenbeath)

Interesting working out. Was it this method that was used last year then?

3 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Taken from the bottom of a bottle of vodka formula..............

• Funny 1

On 5/26/2018 at 8:17 AM, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

If it's like last year the only definite is that the top seed is at home to the second seed so we'd be away to Hearts. Match order and the rest of the home/away draw is random.

The schoolboy error that IHE has made is assuming that the SPFL has the ability to put together a piece of software that can count beyond 2.

Or knows what 'software' is....

Just now, DalgetyBayJaggy said:

If it's like last year the only definite is that the top seed is at home to the second seed so we'd be away to Hearts. Match order and the rest of the home/away draw is random.

The schoolboy error that IHE has made is assuming that the SPFL has the ability to put together a piece of software that can count beyond 2.

Or knows what 'software' is....

The schoolboy error I have just made is assuming that the SPFL remembers what it did last year......

Theoretically we could be involved in the first competitive game at Cove's new stadium.  Bizarrely, I've never been to Raith Rovers and I'd rather we got Cowdenbeath at home.  One visit to their ground was enough.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Agree about having Cowdenbeath at home, perhaps with Raith as well. Cove and Hearts away would be excellent. No reason why our game with Hearts couldn't be one of the TV games as well I guess.

36 minutes ago, Row S said:

Are the detailed fixtures not due out today? No sign of them on the SPFL site yet.

It was week commencing 4th June. They may not be out until the end of the week but you never know...

Saturday 14 July Home v Cove Rangers
Tuesday 17 July Away to Cowdenbeath
Tuesday 24 July Home to Raith
Sunday 29 July Away to Hearts (Live on BT Sport)

9 hours ago, Stirling Observer said:

Some may say, ours is a dump!

They could....but they would be wrong!!

Only a small part of the TCS actually sits on reclaimed land, and none of that corner was reclaimed using waste as landfill.

image.png