2018/19 League Cup Group Draw

RiG

It's a group we can get out of without a doubt. We need to win against Raith Rovers Cowdenbeath & Cove Rangers we can maybe afford a penalty win 8 or 9 points will surely be enough to see us through to the next round. Cove at home should kick start us off rather nicely & if we don't do what we did at Stirling last season & mess it up we will be able to beat the "Blue Brazil"  pretty comfortably. Raith Rovers will be a trickier task & realistically our only challenge to 2nd spot our home advantage should be enough to see them off. Hopefully by the time we travel to Tynecastle 9 points are in the bag Hearts will have done a professional job with the other teams & we can enjoy a nice away day in Edinburgh!. 

Edited by Super Caley Man 94

• 4 weeks later...

Have the club announced prices for games yet? Hearts have said that it will be £10 and £5 to get in (Adults and Concessions respectively) which really are excellent prices. Last season all the clubs in the group agreed to the same price so hopefully it can be done again but with just over a week to go until the opening group game I'd like to think the club are promoting the season opener as much as possible.

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Have the club announced prices for games yet? Hearts have said that it will be £10 and £5 to get in (Adults and Concessions respectively) which really are excellent prices. Last season all the clubs in the group agreed to the same price so hopefully it can be done again but with just over a week to go until the opening group game I'd like to think the club are promoting the season opener as much as possible.

Again this all comes down to poor communication from the club which was promised last year. Why can't they get the basics right?

• Like 1

Based on the prices for the Cove game (as seen through my ICT account) it looks like adults are £10 to get in and I'd guess everyone else £5. Maybe these are the prices for all the games?

Edited by RiG