Confirmed

Bronson

3 hours ago, CaleyD said:

Iain Vigurs would almost certainly be in the Top 10 "Good Guys" (players wise) I had the pleasure of working alongside at Caley Thistle and I would have no hesitation in testifying on his behalf with regards to how much he cared for what happened on the pitch every time he stepped out there; and how much it hurt to see us relegated last year.

ICTFC certainly won't be a better place (on or off the park) for his leaving, despite what some eejits will try and make out.

bold statement caleyd. surely those who remain must be given the chance to make it a better place.

• Agree 1

59 minutes ago, caleyboy said:

bold statement caleyd. surely those who remain must be given the chance to make it a better place.

I never said they couldn't or wouldn't....I was merely making the point that Vigurs leaving wouldn't, in itself, make it better.  It was in response to those who seem to be glad to see the back of him (not all on this thread...and many of whom seem to have gone quiet on the matter of late).

4 hours ago, CaleyD said:

Iain Vigurs would almost certainly be in the Top 10 "Good Guys" (players wise) I had the pleasure of working alongside at Caley Thistle and I would have no hesitation in testifying on his behalf with regards to how much he cared for what happened on the pitch every time he stepped out there; and how much it hurt to see us relegated last year.

ICTFC certainly won't be a better place (on or off the park) for his leaving, despite what some eejits will try and make out.

As one of his supporter sponsors I agree with this. Off the field a throughly nice guy and on the field give 100%. Im not afraid to admit Im gutted at his going back over the bridge. 

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

I was wondering who was going to be first to dust off that photo' ?

Is that Liam Gallagher above Martin Lisle giving it a 'Dirty Harry' pose with his hand? ?

4 hours ago, Caman said:

Is that Liam Gallagher above Martin Lisle giving it a 'Dirty Harry' pose with his hand? ?

looks so so like him doesn't it ?, I see Eck Craig giving him the swivel, Jim Macbeath looking a bit annoyed and is that Lady Cath Fraser hiding in her hands? Brilliant photo when you know some in it?

Edited by caleyboy

5 hours ago, CaleyD said:

I never said they couldn't or wouldn't....I was merely making the point that Vigurs leaving wouldn't, in itself, make it better.  It was in response to those who seem to be glad to see the back of him (not all on this thread...and many of whom seem to have gone quiet on the matter of late).

ok hawd yer drawers on?