Sign in to follow this  
Caman

Angus Beith and Tom Walsh

Lads let me welcome you to Inverness Caledonian Thistle. Marginally older than yourselves at 24 years of age. 

Positive vibes about our club and you are excellent additions to our squad. 

We are a club that is moving forward as we approach our landmark 25th birthday.  Enjoy. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 3

38 minutes ago, Caman said:

Lads let me welcome you to Inverness Caledonian Thistle. Marginally older than yourselves at 24 years of age. 

Positive vibes about our club and you are excellent additions to our squad. 

We are a club that is moving forward as we approach our landmark 25th birthday.  Enjoy. 

I'll second that...excited to see what Angus & Tom will bring to the team!

3 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

Anyone no anything about this pair did Walsh no play for rangers before? Is he Vigurs replacement big boots to fill Tam

No, he played for Sevco 😆

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Yes welcome lads your youth and energy will light up this league with the rest of the team, enjoy your football and give 100% that is all we ask.

• Agree 1

Really looking forward to seeing our new signings in the pre season games.  As long as you give 100% for the team, the supporters will be right behind you and give 100% backing to you.

• Like 1

Good to see the signing coming in early, rather than having to sign squad fillers like alex cooper from the scrap heap. Pretty sure I heard transfer window shuts earlier this summer, before start of the season so it would be nice to have a squad sorted well before the 1st league fixture so we hit the ground running this season with a good idea of our strongest 11.

• Agree 2