Championship 2018/19

Robert

That final quarter run in just sums up what a difficult and competitive league this will be next season - away games at QotS, Partick, Ayr, Morton and Alloa with home games against County, Falkirk, the Arabs and Pars - if we are in a position to clinch the title on the last day of the season we will have done very well indeed!

Sat 9th March: Queen of the South (A)
Sat 16th March: Ross County (H)
Sat 23rd March: Partick Th (A)
Sat 30th March: Falkirk (H)
Sat 6th April: Ayr (A)
Sat 13th April: Morton (A) 
Sat 20th April: Dundee Utd (H)
Sat 27th April: Alloa (A)
Sat 4th May: Dunfermline (H)

11 minutes ago, CaleyCanary said:

That final quarter run in just sums up what a difficult and competitive league this will be next season - away games at QotS, Partick, Ayr, Morton and Alloa with home games against County, Falkirk, the Arabs and Pars - if we are in a position to clinch the title on the last day of the season we will have done very well indeed!

Sat 9th March: Queen of the South (A)
Sat 16th March: Ross County (H)
Sat 23rd March: Partick Th (A)
Sat 30th March: Falkirk (H)
Sat 6th April: Ayr (A)
Sat 13th April: Morton (A) 
Sat 20th April: Dundee Utd (H)
Sat 27th April: Alloa (A)
Sat 4th May: Dunfermline (H)

Yes but if you can't dream at the beginning of the season when can you ?

we'll be adding them to our calendar here (so typing them in for everyone) and there is an 'events' feed you would be able to subscribe to. 

On 6/15/2018 at 9:49 AM, Kingsmills said:

At home to Dunfermline on the last day of the season. Now wouldn't that be a nice way to clinch the title in front of six thousand fans in the May sunshine.

I'd much prefer to have won it before then if I'm being honest ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2018 at 5:42 PM, Scotty said:

we'll be adding them to our calendar here (so typing them in for everyone) and there is an 'events' feed you would be able to subscribe to. 

I can only see 4 friendlies on the calendar. I take it they've still to be entered and not just me being thick ?

In fact, would it help if I entered them?

if you are volunteering .... no objections from me ! I have added them to our fixture list and had started adding them to the calendar but real life is busy ... 

On 6/24/2018 at 10:32 PM, Scotty said:

if you are volunteering .... no objections from me ! I have added them to our fixture list and had started adding them to the calendar but real life is busy ... 

Maybe everybody should do this once just to let them see what a slog it is for you ?

Anyway that’s the fixtures in (sans mistakes insh allah) but missing a few venues, and no fancy photos like you did for the friendlies.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, MorayJaggie said:

Why?

Going head to head with Coronation Street will only end in tears. 

I'll toss the coin to see which one I'll watch live!!!