New Board Member

DoofersDad

Only the hardy few who made it to Keith on Saturday can honestly claim to be "ardent".  Everyone else is just playing at it.

#ictelite #almondmagnumcrew #kynochparkhardcore #fortgeorgelightweights

• Funny 2
  • Facepalm 1

14 hours ago, old caley girl said:

I dont know Ross personally but hearing good things about him. He is a supporter of the club and also a member of the community charity board. 

I actually think this is a positive appointment personally.

first I've heard of community charity board ocg. who's all on that then? any old techy pupils remember him?

Ross is a great guy with a lot of time for the club.  Like Liam Dalgarno, he's the kind of guy who you could fully expect to find yourself standing next to at a game and comes with a lot of business clout.

The "Community Charity Board" as referred to above is a registered company, ICT Community Development, which holds charitable status and they have been on the go since 2004.  They raise and invest 10's of thousands of pounds every year which are invested into the ICTFC Community Department...among other things.  Current board members are Charlie Christie, Evelyn Brown, Kenneth Cameron and (James) Ross Morrison.  Donald Park, Grassa and Danny Macdonald were also among the original directors.

7 minutes ago, CaleyD said:

Ross is a great guy with a lot of time for the club.  Like Liam Dalgarno, he's the kind of guy who you could fully expect to find yourself standing next to at a game and comes with a lot of business clout.

The "Community Charity Board" as referred to above is a registered company, ICT Community Development, which holds charitable status and they have been on the go since 2004.  They raise and invest 10's of thousands of pounds every year which are invested into the ICTFC Community Department...among other things.  Current board members are Charlie Christie, Evelyn Brown, Kenneth Cameron and (James) Ross Morrison.  Donald Park, Grassa and Danny Macdonald were also among the original directors.

Thanks CaleyD. If this board is raising 10's of thousands each year maybe our club board should take a leaf out of their book! OBTW who is Evelyn Brown?

2 minutes ago, caleyboy said:

Thanks CaleyD. If this board is raising 10's of thousands each year maybe our club board should take a leaf out of their book! OBTW who is Evelyn Brown?

I know that you already know that...but if you would like me to tell people, then ok.  In terms of relevance to ICTFC, she is the very capable head of the club accounts department.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, CaleyD said:

I know that you already know that...but if you would like me to tell people, then ok.  In terms of relevance to ICTFC, she is the very capable head of the club accounts department.

I wouldn't have asked if I already knew.