Pre-season Friendlies Roll Call

old caley girl

According to sources it's at Ft George fields. Therefore it's a kick about at a flat park. Maybe some enterprising dude will take a burger van along.

• Funny 1

48 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

itwiichering. A drive up to Fort George and a couple of hours in the sunshine watching ICT or on the sofa with a couple of beers watching France v Argentina. Need to make my mind up soon.

I see your location Is rural Aberdeen shire, so would It not be easier going to the Keith v ICt game today?

1 hour ago, Kingsmills said:

Swithering. A drive up to Fort George and a couple of hours in the sunshine watching ICT or on the sofa with a couple of beers watching France v Argentina. Need to make my mind up soon.

Don't expect sunshine at Fort George in the next coup,e of hours. We are in Croy and it's not cleared yet with us.

9 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

Swithering. A drive up to Fort George and a couple of hours in the sunshine watching ICT or on the sofa with a couple of beers watching France v Argentina. Need to make my mind up soon.

So what was the decision? Both options ended up offering goals from an exciting young striker, but I would suggest the France game offered more drama and entertainment.

Must have been about a dozen to twenty ICT fans at Keith which was rather disappointing given proximity and cracking weather.  Lined up as per Johndo's post on Keiff thread. Liked the look of Walsh in midfield - busy with good feet and looking to get things going.  McCart steady in central defensive duo with Big Coll who captained the team well. Front too battled away without a goal from open play. A decent enough work out in very warm conditions.  Possibly first ever water break in Keith's history. Also liked the look of Aidan Wilson when he came on. Hope to see him on bench before too long.

24 minutes ago, ymip said:

Must have been about a dozen to twenty ICT fans at Keith which was rather disappointing given proximity and cracking weather.  Lined up as per Johndo's post on Keiff thread. Liked the look of Walsh in midfield - busy with good feet and looking to get things going.  McCart steady in central defensive duo with Big Coll who captained the team well. Front too battled away without a goal from open play. A decent enough work out in very warm conditions.  Possibly first ever water break in Keith's history. Also liked the look of Aidan Wilson when he came on. Hope to see him on bench before too long.

Think most opted for Fort George tbh 

47 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

So what was the decision? Both options ended up offering goals from an exciting young striker, but I would suggest the France game offered more drama and entertainment.

I regret to say that I foresook ICT to watch two excellent games on TV and consume three bottles of Newcastle Brown. Come to think of it, I don't regret to say it that much but good to hear of both wins for us and, in particular, a hat trick for young Daniel McKay. What an exciting prospect he is.

7 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

I regret to say that I foresook ICT to watch two excellent games on TV and consume three bottles of Newcastle Brown. Come to think of it, I don't regret to say it that much but good to hear of both wins for us and, in particular, a hat trick for young Daniel McKay. What an exciting prospect he is.

Ah but we all topped up our Vit D levels...lol As it was a public park at the Fort a carryoot was permitted ?

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, old caley girl said:

Ah but we all topped up our Vit D levels...lol As it was a public park at the Fort a carryoot was permitted ?

I hope someone told jagster he could have brought his own pie as well :smile:

• Funny 2