Hearts Game

2 hours ago, CaleyD said:

Was about to suggest you use your Hearts season ticket...but that won't be valid for this game ?

Yeah, sure. The last time I had one of these was 1976. 

Bad enough when Hearts used to do this for league matches, but it was their money to lose. However given that this is a cup game for which we are due a split of the gate, then ICTFC should not be allowing it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, King Edward Ofere said:

We're through unless we lose by 4 or more goals tomorrow. 

That was my conclusion too. Losing by 3 would take us down to Partick’s GD of +3 but we have scored more than them which is the next criteria used.

5 hours ago, Pele_Is_God said:

If anyone has a spare ticket let me know. Came back off holiday to see this ridiculous decision by Hearts not selling tickets on the day.

They are selling tickets

1 hour ago, L_G said:

They are selling tickets

Too late for me. With uncertainty about tickets we decided to head straight back to Inverness from Ayr and not via Edinburgh. Will just watch it on BT Sport.

8 hours ago, CaleyD said:

Had people tell me they were told that is the case, but club not advertising it...not seen anything official though.

Bloody farce. 

• Agree 1

So you put off people going to see a game and increasing the gate, and then, when it is too late, tell them they could have come. What way is that to run a club.  If that is the case ICT should lodge a complaint against them, if there is a way of doing that.