Game 07 - Dunfermline (H) 14 Aug

Gringo

Please post your predictions in the following format:-

HT:

FT:

Crowd:

This thread may close automatically at the advertised k.o. time regardless of whether the match has physically kick off or not.

The NPL results and table update for this game are expected to be available no later than: 1000 15th Aug

My prediction

HT: 0v0

FT: 2v1

1st ICT:  Austin

1st Opp: Louis Longridge

Crowd: 1048

Caleyjags prediction

HT:  0v0

FT: 1v1

1st ICT: Oakley

1st Opp: Louis Longridge

Crowd: 1245

**** So against our better judgement, we've put down FGS like everyone else but note Gringo hasn't as per his initial post or in his prediction. Are you not doing FGS tonight Gringo?

Scotty

• HT: 0-0
  • FT: 1-0
  • Ist ICT: Oakley
  • 1st PARS: Louis Longridge
  • Crowd: 1899

CDN Girl

• HT: 1-0
  • FT: 2-1
  • Ist ICT: Austin
  • 1st PARS: Jackson Longridge
  • Crowd: 2125

SOS

• HT: 0-1
  • FT: 1-1
  • Ist ICT: Polworth
  • 1st PARS: El Bakhtaoui
  • Crowd: 2250

for those posting "Longridge" in here .... you may want to edit your post before kick off . Dunfermline have two players of that name Louis and Jackson and both have scored this season. 

• Like 1

• Gringo unpinned this topic
On 8/14/2018 at 11:05 AM, MrCaleyjag said:

**** So against our better judgement, we've put down FGS like everyone else but note Gringo hasn't as per his initial post or in his prediction. Are you not doing FGS tonight Gringo?

Hi MrCj...I decided to ditch the FGS section for this competition. The main reason being the use of Colts sides and nobody knows any of the players :ponder:. An executive decision on my part as not everyone has access close to k.o time of the team line ups...if you get my drift. Just seemed a fair way of doing. Anyway..we don't have that problem now unfortunately. :cry: