Bairns Away

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:38 PM, Jaggernaut said:

I would like to see Eboulzedi playing wide left, he has pace and can beat a man and cross, and I'm not convinced with Rooney at right back. 

My team would be -

Ridgers

Mckay    McCart     Donaldson     Tremarco

Chalmers

Walsh                 Polworth           Eboulzedi

Doran

Austin

This is where we could actually end up BUT lets hope that we get a few points under the belt tomorrow first - What watering hole ?

13 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

This is where we could actually end up BUT lets hope that we get a few points under the belt tomorrow first - What watering hole ?

We'll probably just head down to Sportsters after getting into Falkirk High around 1. Taxis from there. Falkirk has been a pretty meh away day since Brockville closed.

1 hour ago, alternative maryhill said:

I don't think anyone seriously believes that can tell Robbo how to do his job, but isn't a big part of the function of a forum to allow supporters to discuss tactics they'd like to see or that they think might work? It can't all be about discussing behind-the-scene politics or financial infrastructure or the state of the support and the club's relationship to it, even though these are important issues.   

Absolutely not and I enjoy reading the views of others when it comes to talk on tactics etc....just not my bag. Anyone who'd ever read one of my match reports will attest to that ?

23 minutes ago, CaleyD said:

Absolutely not and I enjoy reading the views of others when it comes to talk on tactics etc....just not my bag. Anyone who'd ever read one of my match reports will attest to that ?

Fair dos! Slightly surprised there isn't more discussion of likely line-ups and formations on here tonight, with the league season starting tomorrow. Or perhaps the fact that I'm sitting here posting on a Friday night is just evidence of my creeping antiquity. 

Each to their own, but I'm with CaleyD on this one.  It's always interesting to read other folks' thoughts but it is not something that I particularly want to think about beyond the occasional time when I maybe  think a particular player is being used inappropriately.  I'd rather discuss games after they have taken place than before, and I enjoy joining in the prediction games and having a little bit of mildly competitive fun just guessing on the outcome of the matches.  On that subject, so far there are just 10 of us with predictions for the opening round of games on Gringo's great little  Prediction League.  It takes no time to do each week.  It is more enjoyable the more folk are involved, so come on people, get yourselves signed up and your predictions in.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Ronaldo said:

In my humble opinion Austin is a natural goal scorer and must start every game if fit

He’s probably the best finisher we’ve got but that’s not saying much imo. Hope he can do the business today though.

• tm4tj pinned this topic
  • tm4tj unpinned this topic