Squad Numbers

Row S

I see that both Angus Beith and Sean Welsh have not been given squad numbers yet. Is this because they still have to prove their fitness before getting a contract and a shirt?

I also noted that Daniel Mackay was wearing the number 23 against Hearts on Sunday yet he is still listed as 27 in the official squad. 

Owain Fon Williams is still in the squad too.?

Edited by Row S

I have made (more than one) request to the club, the last one directly to the CEO, for them to provide us with squad and fixture information needed to keep the pages up to date (we keep it up to date for here and the official site)....and we've still had nothing from them.

13 hours ago, Row S said:

I see that both Angus Beith and Sean Welsh have not been given squad numbers yet. Is this because they still have to prove their fitness before getting a contract and a shirt?

I also noted that Daniel Mackay was wearing the number 23 against Hearts on Sunday yet he is still listed as 27 in the official squad. 

Owain Fon Williams is still in the squad too.?

OFW is on loan. He will be back here Oct/Nov time. He is under contract until next summer. 

I notice that Ryan Esson is no longer listed as a player. Presumably he has retired from playing? You would have thought given how long he has been at the club and the number of appearance he has made, the club would have mentioned it or perhaps I've missed something

13 minutes ago, LuluCaley said:

I notice that Ryan Esson is no isonger listed as a player. Presumably he has retired from playing? You would have thought given how long he has been at the club and the number of appearance he has made, the club would have mentioned it or perhaps I've missed something

Ryan Esson played In goal for Brora against Clach on wednesday night, so maybe he Is going to keep his hand In In the highland league.

It will be interesting to see if any more youngsters make the 18 some weeks.

With today's 18, only Cammy Mackay, Beith and Elbouzedi were missing from what is really our main squad.

Mackay will presumably replace Hoban on the bench once fit, so only two injuries or suspensions will create spaces for the youngsters. Brown and Harper have had a taste, but hopefully we have other gems waiting to make a breakthrough.

Edited by Robert