Bans

Jack Waddington

Some of them aren't even ICT fans they just go to games to look cool in front of their mates. I was talking to a young lad I knew after the game on Tuesday & he was saying that back when we were in the Premiership nearly every boy in his class went . He told me it's just him & ONE other boy that bothers to turn up these days. From what I've heard from other boys around that age it's the same crack with some of the "Ultras" that they know off. Just trying to look hard & cool simply wanting attention .It explains why some of them have them have no respect for the club & the fans 

9 minutes ago, Super Caley Man 94 said:

Some of them aren't even ICT fans they just go to games to look cool in front of their mates. I was talking to a young lad I knew after the game on Tuesday & he was saying that back when we were in the Premiership nearly every boy in his class went . He told me it's just him & ONE other boy that bothers to turn up these days. From what I've heard from other boys around that age it's the same crack with some of the "Ultras" that they know off. Just trying to look hard & cool simply wanting attention .It explains why some of them have them have no respect for the club & the fans 

To be fair, there are a lot of much older fans who went when we were in the Premiership who are nowhere to be seen now.

The simple truth on that one is that when they are young they aren't paying for their tickets in most cases and when you get that bit older the appeal of going to games and paying if you are only in attendance for those reasons. Same thing happened between the ages of 13-17 with my friends used to have 20 odd at games and now your lucky to see any of them. 

I'm sure we will see them all at the County games again this season though.

Because the stewards are gutless wonders who would run away from a wet paper bag. Unless you put your feet on the seats then they are all over you like flies around the proverbial.

On 8/14/2018 at 10:07 PM, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Why can't youngsters these days not simply get chucked out for being intoxicated, loud mouthed or winding up stewards.

• Agree 1