ICTFC.com down?

Jack Waddington

Not sure if it's just me, but I can't seem to access the Official Club site, it goes to a page saying that the Account has been suspended, contact provider for further info. But...I can't access it any way at all. Anyone else having this issue? Cos if it's just me, I don't see how I would get suspended from the site as I have done nothing that would provoke such a banning...

Like, I found out first when I was trying to see the report (via a link on the ICTFC Facebook page) of the new Brazilian lad who just joined, but I couldn't actually view the article.

Edited by Jack Waddington

39 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

Just how difficult would it have been to put that information on the official site itself a week or so in advance or for someone from the club to have posted some notice on this site ?

Given the club (apparently) didn't notify fans of the game against Lossie the other night but found time to talk up some company who cleaned gutters or something I don't think communicating with fans is ranking highly on their agenda right now.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 2

3 hours ago, RiG said:

Given the club (apparently) didn't notify fans of the game against Lossie the other night but found time to talk up some company who cleaned gutters or something I don't think communicating with fans is ranking highly on their agenda right now.

Funny you mentioned that as I was thinking that the other day. I seem to remember Graeme Rae saying they were going to keep in touch with fans more and yet sometimes the official page just doesnt post anything.

• Agree 3

8 hours ago, LairdMattie said:

Funny you mentioned that as I was thinking that the other day. I seem to remember Graeme Rae saying they were going to keep in touch with fans more and yet sometimes the official page just doesnt post anything.

FWIW I appreciate the club is short of cash and things need done around the ground to make things better. If that means a company comes in, does a bit of work and their reward is some free publicity to big them up I don't have an issue with that provided the club still maintains good communication links with the fans about, you know, football.

To (allegedly*) not publicise the fact there was a game on the other night is really quite disappointing.

*I stress allegedly because I'm going on what I've seen folk say on social media.

21 hours ago, RiG said:

Think they mentioned it in the FT Tweet after our 16-0 win over Fort William...either way, we're at home (unsure if TCS or GSP) vs Forres Mechanics on the 22nd, incase you're wondering or search "2018-19 North of Scotland Cup". Shows results and next fixtures if you click on the first link.