Help

Bronson

Wondering if anyone can help me -  my dad and I have had season tickets together in the main stand for the last few years. We renewed them again this year, lower c, row J (I think, very first row in lower c, I've left my tickets at work) seats 5 and 6.

My kids have never shown any interest in the football, but in the last 2 weeks they have been going and really enjoying it. I would love to have 4 seats all together but there is no decent seats left together. 

However, seats 3 and 4 and seat 7 have been empty apart from occasional games over the last few years. When I asked about them I was told that season tickets have been sold for these seats, but they might be people that never come to the games. 

I wonder if anyone on here has those seats, or knows who does. 

So at the moment we buy tickets on a game by game basis for the kiddos and hope that the seats beside us are empty. 

Does that make sense? Lol

Hi Bronson 

Just a suggestion but could you approach the CEO and ask if club would be willing to write to these season ticket holders explaining your predicament and asking would they be willing to move? It could be corporate seats that are never used but paid for or someone that lives away but still likes to contribute by buying a ST? 

Worth asking maybe? 

• Agree 2