Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO COVERAGE
LIVE TEXT (ONLINE)
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
TO FOLLOW

Tweets by @ICTFC

Lets hope there is no repeat of the  abuse Polwarth suffered at the last home game. If so, i hope the club are ready and prepared to ban those involved

Edited by SMEE
  • Facepalm 1

My first proper game of the season. Really missing the experienced, calm heads.  We should have been coasting, especially with the extra man, but instead we were the ones in panic mode for the last 15 minutes...very bizarre!

Should have coasted that.  Utterly unforgivable to only draw, seems like we've regressed since the end of last season.  Missing Warren's (and to a lesser extent Vigurs) experience on and off the pitch.

Edited by Hiro
  • Agree 1

It's a worry that we cannot put the ball in the net and put teams away. Why did they start making subs so soon ? We were winning the game and both Oakley and Welsh were playing well ! Big spaces in defence. How are Alloa getting a goal from a corner. 

Im thankful we didnt lose but really if we are drawing to Ayr and Alloa at home I can see this being a very long painful season. 

We can try and paint this as an unbeaten start but really we are setting ourselves up for hard work at the end or a mid table finish and the usual "maybe next year." 

Atleast County lost though...

• Agree 1

That was a horrible result. The substitutions Robertson made were awful. We eventually took on a natural winger who will get crosses into the box and we take off George Oakley. Sean Welsh comes off and he was far better than Polworth and Chalmers. As far Shaun Rooney. One of the worst players I've ever seen play for ICT

Edited by SteveA
  • Agree 2

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic