QUESTIONS / OBSERVATIONS TO THE BOARD

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

21 minutes ago, Buster said:

If I am reading that right then we still don't have a physical SLO, we just have an email address with an unidentified person manning it?

yes but at least there is now a direct contact source to ask our questions. if they go unanswered the board has dug a big hole for themselves. for everyones benefit i hope it works.

7 hours ago, caleyboy said:

at least there is now a defined line of communication. is it an idea that cto.com create a single line of communication to slo to ask supporters questions and hopefully get answers to valid points?

First they would have to establish communication with us to figure that out. We are more than happy to do so, and have been with every group of officials and staff for the last 25 years, but my emails to the CEO on other matters currently go unanswered. 

6 hours ago, Buster said:

If I am reading that right then we still don't have a physical SLO, we just have an email address with an unidentified person manning it?

Single email address but multiple people involved behind the scenes instead of one according to the article ....  It appears to be a workable solution, but given the current lack of communication from the stadium it sounds more like plausible deniability for everyone involved in this instance ! 

5 hours ago, caleyboy said:

yes but at least there is now a direct contact source to ask our questions. if they go unanswered the board has dug a big hole for themselves. for everyones benefit i hope it works.

One of the unknown 'multiple people' responsible will be apportioned blame and thrown under the bus, to be replaced by another unknown person (or possibly the same one !) 

• Agree 1

On 9/19/2018 at 11:26 AM, Fraz said:

If you have a look at last weekend's progamme it says we are going for a silver SFA licence from bronze. Not sure what that means exactly on terms of facilities.

With the car park, other than better lighting in the dark evenings not sure what else could be done. Paving it all would incur huge rates I believe and will we not be giving them to Tulloch in the near future if this deal ever goes through? 

The 2018 update on club licenses is HERE. Whatever the ground issues are, upgrading them to Silver will update the overall club license to Silver, as the overall award is always taken from the worst ranked category (the categories being ground, first team, youth, and legal/admin/finance). If anybody wants to hazard a guess what the ground actually needs, the Licensing Manual is HERE, and for ground criteria you should start reading at P24 ?

Am I imagining it, or was TCS previously rated Silver??? If so, looking at the list, pretty much the only thing that could have changed is the condition of the pitch?

Strangely, County have at least Silver in all categories, yet have Bronze overall. I can only assume this is a misprint, or there's a hidden category for "number of supporters' eyes/fingers". Quite a few clubs, including ourselves and County, are reviewed next month. As an aside, in the HL, only Station Park, Nairn is rated at Bronze, the rest being Entry. No doubt that will change when Cove's Balmoral Stadium is assessed.

Edited by TheMantis

In all seriousness, the lack of bins in the north stand?  They are now all at one end, and whilst I get there is a cost attached, strategically the ones they have are redundant. People are now just chucking where they sit as they can’t be arsed going to the bin miles away.  Easy fix surely.

Also, would be a great idea to run a duster over the seats before the first game of the season. They were manky last year, worse this.  

Little things but they all add up.  

Other points made all get get my support. 

14 hours ago, Weekend Hacker said:

In all seriousness, the lack of bins in the north stand?  They are now all at one end, and whilst I get there is a cost attached, strategically the ones they have are redundant. People are now just chucking where they sit as they can’t be arsed going to the bin miles away.  Easy fix surely.

Also, would be a great idea to run a duster over the seats before the first game of the season. They were manky last year, worse this.  

Little things but they all add up.  

Other points made all get get my support. 

There's definitely more at either end of the stand than there are pitchside, but there is at least 3 spanning the pitchside wall.

20 hours ago, Scotty said:

First they would have to establish communication with us to figure that out. We are more than happy to do so, and have been with every group of officials and staff for the last 25 years, but my emails to the CEO on other matters currently go unanswered. 

Not having the professionalism and common courtesy to at least acknowledge communications from anyone is worrying. Completely ignoring legitimate concerns expressed by the proprietor of the principal fan website and someone who is well known as a fan and backer of the club since it's inception is appalling and needs to be addressed before confidence in the regime can begin to be restored.

Well I sent an e-mail at 10.11 yesterday and got a detailed and well worded response at 09.26 this morning. And I have been advised that I will get a more in-depth response so lets see ? Perhaps it was that I explained that I wasn't a whingeing vulture ?

On 9/21/2018 at 9:13 AM, Buster said:

That's the way I read it and what is the difference between the liason officer and the liason coordinator? Why are they anonymous?

9 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Well I sent an e-mail at 10.11 yesterday and got a detailed and well worded response at 09.26 this morning. And I have been advised that I will get a more in-depth response so lets see ? Perhaps it was that I explained that I wasn't a whingeing vulture ?

care to explain the last part of your comment? 

• Like 3

On 9/23/2018 at 5:43 AM, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

fishing.gif

indeed ...... But if a private response is not received soon, you may very well be able to judge for yourself publicly.   

Don't see that as the case, reading the serious questions on here (and there are quite a few) towards the board, we are looking for someone who takes the concerns of fans seriously and would present a case or concerns in a mature manner without being afraid to challenge the responses (or lack of). Its too easy to look at the jokes and see it as a waste of time, but if that's what comes across its little surprise if the board treat comments and ultimately the fans the same way.

Edited by bdu98196
  • Agree 1

Why have we been unable to buy tickets for the half time draw in the North stand for the last 2 home games?  I tried to get access again today to the main stand when the steward had the door open but no chance!  It's another instance of the club loosing money and me improving my bank balance. 

7 hours ago, IBM said:

Why have we been unable to buy tickets for the half time draw in the North stand for the last 2 home games?  I tried to get access again today to the main stand when the steward had the door open but no chance!  It's another instance of the club loosing money and me improving my bank balance. 

I remember when you could easily use the facilities in the concourse of the main stand from the  north stand. Even when we had bigger crowds not sure why they stopped it.

11 minutes ago, MorayJaggie said:

I remember when you could easily use the facilities in the concourse of the main stand from the  north stand. Even when we had bigger crowds not sure why they stopped it.

Think it was for safety reasons? It used to get scarily busy in there at half time sometimes. However one would have thought a bit of common sense could have been brought into play here? I dont think one extra person in there for 5 mins max to buy a raffle would cause ant issues?