Sign in to follow this  
gingerjaggy

Derby Day Travel

Hey Guys, 

I will be travelling up for the Derby in a few weeks but will also disappear back down South after the game. As the train will get me back into Inverness too Late is there a chance of a lift back to sneck so i can sort out getting to the airport. If not i can get a taxi but if there is then it will save me a few pennies ?.

Nearer the date, I could have a spare seat in my car if you don't mind a lady driver!     I could also take you straight out to the airport if that's suitable.

Would the Travel Club bus not get you back in time...assuming it's returning straight after the game?

I dont fly until 10 to 9 so may have one in the mallard after but happy t go straight after if needs be. Thats very kind lizi if the offer is open? 

On 9/11/2018 at 3:53 PM, TheCaleyOne said:

What time does the supporters bus leave Inverness for Dingwall game?

Usually about 10ish, but that's for games down Edinburgh/Glasgow way, but considering the close proximity, going to put a marker on 12/1ish. Not too late that you're rushing for the turnstiles, but not too early that you're stuck on enemy turf...

• Thanks 1

Fans Bus leaving at 12:30pm from Railway Terrace and returning straight after the game -