Phone cases

The Mantis

I see over on P&B they’ve tied up with a company making phone cases. Interesting or rampant consumerism depending on your POV?

Anyway if you quote code PIEANDBOV there’s 10% off. See what you think of the ICT ones:  https://nostalgiacases.co.uk/collections/inverness-caledonian-thistle-phone-cases

Think I’ll stick with my Harris Tweed soft cover in the red & blue though. Less worry when I drop it  ?

• Agree 1

I have  never had a phone. Does that count?

New fads don't turn my crank unless I see a real use of them for me.  Now I am retired, of course, much of my time is spent inside the home or going out to dine, etc,   so I really don't need any such contact devices since my companions invariably seem to have a phone parked in their handbag or in their back pocket .

And using a phone whilst driving will get you pulled over and fined heavily so ….what's next?

Except when I was self-employed and running my own business miles away from where I lived.

The phones then were just arriving and I had a huge , brick-like one of the originals which  I strapped it to my belt and it was rarely used.

I was once running late for an appointment at a woman client's house and as I was turning the corner into her street at approx. 11.03a.m. , when my appointment time was 11 a.m.,  and the of my van and one on the black brick, "I am just turning the corner and will be there in a couple of minutes...."

Yes, clients! You either love 'em,, hate 'em or just sigh and accept your fate--after all, you have to eat.....:whistle:>