Ross County - 22nd September

16 hours ago, Caman said:

Hope Rooney and Oakley are Ok for next week against THEM. 

Also, Vigurs booked again today. 6th yellow of the season I think. Suspended next week? 

Don’t suspensions kick in two weeks after the booking that takes you over? Or have the rules changed again?

A chance perhaps for some of our very promising youngsters if all three don't make it.

The We Are Top of the League and You're No derby.

There is no doubt that County are better resourced than us, they have a far bigger budget and a team of, on paper at least, Premiership players on Premiership wages.

What we have is the confidence of much better recent form over the past six or seven months and an increasingly bonded team spirit. We need to capitalise on that añd take the initiative from the first whistle and keep the tempo high giving them no time to settle.

The two thousand or so ICT fans who will be there outsigning the Jail End have a big part to play too.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

The three central midfielders need to get a lot better defensively than they have been at the three home games I have seen. Too often they get caught too far up the park leaving us vulnerable to counter attacks. More discipline needed at times from these three (as is the ability to tackle!). I do think, depending on injuries, we need to take the game to County as if we sit back, we are not yet good enough defensively and the midfield don't do enough at times to protect our back four.

I like what I have seen of Welsh. He has a bit of bite and could niggle Vigurs, who I can see wanting to make his mark on the game (and probably one of our players). 

Defence will have to keep it tight and not 'switch off' until the final whistle. They have good, experienced players who could hurt us. 

Their defence is their weak point, so as we have been banging in the goals hopefuuly we can do so again. 

Obviously I want us to win, but my prediction is 1-1. 

11 hours ago, Joe DiMaggio said:

How are our tickets sales going for this. Hopefully we can pack out the away end for this one.

We're top of the league, Saturday 3pm kick off in Dingwall a few miles up the road (for most of our supporters). If we can't get a decent crowd along for this then there is something far wrong.

Edited by RiG
Too many wrongs.
  • Agree 2

22 hours ago, Alan Simpson said:

County are crap time we reminded them who the top dawgs in the highlands are fckin inbreds ! I'll eat my season card in a tuna subway wrap if we don't run out comfortable winners

Have you eaten your mouldy toenails yet? ?