NoS Cup Final V County

MorayJaggie

After our draw in dingwall I'm definatley making the trip up for the weekend of this game. The Morton game then this game at grant street park. Does anyone know where the tickets are on sale? The club announcement didn't say where or when they would be put on sale. 

• tm4tj changed the title to NoS Cup Final V County

North of Scotland Cup Final

Inverness CT v Ross County 

Sunday October 7th 2018 

Grant Street, Inverness. 

ICTFC take on Ross County in the North of Scotland Cup semi-final on Sunday October 7th, with the game kicking off at 3pm and taking place at Grant Street. 

Caley Thistle advanced to the final after beating Forres Mechanics 4-0 in the semi-final, thanks to a brace from Daniel Mackay and goals from Roddy MacGregor and Jack Brown.

Ticket Prices for this game:

Adults: £10 

Concession: £5  

There will be a limited number of tickets for the stand available from the Caledonian Stadium which are priced at:

Adults: £12 

Concession: £6

• tm4tj pinned and featured this topic

There is a small car park on Grant Street behind the chipper or one on Portland Place across the black bridge (which is grey) might be better avoiding the Nip Inn when going along Grant Street!

Inverness CT

Starting XI:- Hoban, Hastings, Fyffe, McCart, Harper, Brown, Trafford, Mackay, MacGregor, Calder, Austin

Subs:- Nicholson, Gunn, Kennedy, Hyde, Morrison

Ross County 

Starting XI:- Ross Munro, Tom Kelly, Jack Murray, Tom Grivosti, Ben Johnstone, Russell Dingwall, Tony Dingwall, Dylan Dykes,

Ross Maciver, James Wallace, Mark Gallagher.

Subs:- Josh Reid, Ruari Fraser, Gregor Macdonald, Declan Hughes, Marcus Goodall, Matthew Wright, Joe Williams.

57 minutes ago, Fraz said:

I was gonna head down with the girls but given the weather I couldn't be arsed.

Probably the best decision. We didnt have any cover at all and only a lot of moaning got that changed. HL guy told me that they segregated due to the history between the two clubs!?????

15 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Perhaps the segregation was suggested by our Board and also that they never went to the Weather Forecast prior to arranging the game ?

our board probably didn't know the game was on mun?

• Funny 2

2 hours ago, old caley girl said:

Probably the best decision. We didnt have any cover at all and only a lot of moaning got that changed. HL guy told me that they segregated due to the history between the two clubs!?????

Quite right after all Highland Derbies have ended in a bloodbath. The joy of Highland League football is the mingling of fans and lack of stewarding.

Had been swithering about staying over last night and going to this. Rather pleased that I opted for an afternoon at home by the fire instead.

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic