DERBY RETURN MATCH FOR OVERSEAS SUPPORTERS (Ross county)

TRANMERE33

As promised, my lad has arrived in town from Bordeaux SW FRANCE   (suitably kitted out in last years top....only one available when I ordered for his birthday).....he has already cycled to the ground to see last week's 3-2 win, and travelled yesterday to Dingwall to see the Derby...

Am looking to come across for the return match with her indoors on 3rd november (flights are super pricey because it's half-term over here)...he's looking to take a season ticket and has already convinced a friend from Skye to do the same.

Tranmere had a bad Saturday, but you guys are going back up ....Hope to meet some of you soon for a beer or three;

Chris

TRANMERE33

• Like 4
  • Agree 3

It was a long one for me sleeper from Euston Friday night and then flight back to Luton on the Saturday before my sister picked me up and we drove the 2hrs back to Ipswich. Even though it was 0-0 the day was well worth and cant wait for November and New Year when I will be visiting my parents and getting to the games. 

• Like 3