Assaults pre and post derby

Bronson

Been reading on twitter that there was some trouble before and after the game on Saturday. Apparently an ict was battered in the mallard before the game, and after the game a county fan got a doing too. The county fan was apparently so badly beaten that his friends and family were unable to contact him and as a result he was reported missing. 

Not good. I've followed ict all over and am lucky to say I've never witnessed any violence. There is no place for this. We should be looking out for each other, and for our rivals fans. 

17 minutes ago, Bronson said:

Been reading on twitter that there was some trouble before and after the game on Saturday. Apparently an ict was battered in the mallard before the game, and after the game a county fan got a doing too. The county fan was apparently so badly beaten that his friends and family were unable to contact him and as a result he was reported missing. 

Not good. I've followed ict all over and am lucky to say I've never witnessed any violence. There is no place for this. We should be looking out for each other, and for our rivals fans. 

Should this not be moved to the rumour mill?  

30 minutes ago, jamie ictfc said:

Should this not be moved to the rumour mill?  

First assault was not a rumour. Witnessed by several folk. However dont think anyone badly hurt? 2nd one likely to be true as well. 

However in the grand scheme of things the vast majority were well behaved and had a great day out. The away end was bouncing! 

Edited by old caley girl
  • Agree 1

55 minutes ago, Bronson said:

Alex Bone in Barbazza?  :hiding:

• Funny 3

1 hour ago, old caley girl said:

First assault was not a rumour. Witnessed by several folk. However dont think anyone badly hurt? 2nd one likely to be true as well. 

However in the grand scheme of things the vast majority were well behaved and had a great day out. The away end was bouncing! 

My point is this was in a pub outside of the ground and until proven otherwise has nothing to do with the club or its fans? 

‘Likely’ isn’t fact and as I mentioned this isn’t solid fact because it is written on Twitter. 

Agreed. As far as I’ve heard and witnessed our support was incredible inside and outside the ground. 

6 minutes ago, jamie ictfc said:

My point is this was in a pub outside of the ground and until proven otherwise has nothing to do with the club or its fans? 

‘Likely’ isn’t fact and as I mentioned this isn’t solid fact because it is written on Twitter. 

Agreed. As far as I’ve heard and witnessed our support was incredible inside and outside the ground. 

Agree on point one. 

Ive spoken with the person involved in point 2. I used the word "likely" as I personally didnt witness the event. 

Its a pity these isolated incidents have outshone the great support on Sat. Im sure we can agree on that. 

39 minutes ago, old caley girl said:

Agree on point one. 

Ive spoken with the person involved in point 2. I used the word "likely" as I personally didnt witness the event. 

Its a pity these isolated incidents have outshone the great support on Sat. Im sure we can agree on that. 

100% our support was fantastic. 

Speaking to the victim (or their father) tells one side of a story - the side of the story they want you to know, or perhaps the side of the story they want to tell their father.

I wouldnt say these incidents have overshadowed our support at all. From what I have heard directly from the victim immediately after the event one young Inverness fan was headbutted in the Mallard and the offender was arrested immediately. During the game I witnessed one smoke bomb thrown on the pitch from the home support and also witnessed police and stewards remove at least one home fan. On that evidence Ross County’s support has embarrassed themselves not ours. 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, jamie ictfc said:

100% our support was fantastic. 

Speaking to the victim (or their father) tells one side of a story - the side of the story they want you to know, or perhaps the side of the story they want to tell their father.

I wouldnt say these incidents have overshadowed our support at all. From what I have heard directly from the victim immediately after the event one young Inverness fan was headbutted in the Mallard and the offender was arrested immediately. During the game I witnessed one smoke bomb thrown on the pitch from the home support and also witnessed police and stewards remove at least one home fan. On that evidence Ross County’s support has embarrassed themselves not ours. 

What was it then a draw on the park caley win of it?