ff
AUDIO COVERAGE
LIVE TEXT (ONLINE)
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
TO FOLLOW

Tweets by @ICTFC

7 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

Sharpest hit man in Europe classic he's about 80 and as mobile as a traffic cone famous last words he's bound to score now! 

Stop tempting fate and crack on with your overdue task of eating your mouldy toenails. ?

12 minutes ago, Caman said:

Stop tempting fate and crack on with your overdue task of eating your mouldy toenails. ?

Haha gotta wonder on the sanity of these pundits sharpest hitman in Europe Iv seen sharper snowballs! The moments gone for the mouldy toenails tho if we loose to Queens I'm considering a streak show our female fans what it's all about!

• Funny 1
  • Facepalm 1

29 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

Haha gotta wonder on the sanity of these pundits sharpest hitman in Europe Iv seen sharper snowballs! The moments gone for the mouldy toenails tho if we loose to Queens I'm considering a streak show our female fans what it's all about!

If this goes viral, TCS will be sold out and wall to wall women today with the prospect of that happening. ?

You could see the difference when Austin & Calder came on, more width and pace with some good crosses in. The addition of Mckay always produces an increase in tempo and chances. I wonder why we leave the substitutions so late in the game? If players are brought on to make a difference or have an effect, surely they need some time to do so !!!!

Edited by MuirtownJaggy
  • Agree 5

Wow. I have more enjoyable trips to the dentist than that. One of the most boring matches I have ever suffered. 

Austin back in starting line up next week.  White back on the bench.

Calder likewise. He at least went for goal. Walsh or Doran back on the bench. 

Chalmers. The Steve Davis (snooker) of football. Sideways pass extraordinaire. No imagination. Crosses / corners hardly ever get past 1st defender. 

You know what, so bored I can't be a###d typing or thinking about this anymore. zzzzzzzzzz

A draw was probably a fair result in a fairly uninspiring match.

Once more, we were pretty toothless in the final third although both Austin and McKay injected more urgency and seemed to carry more of a threat when they came on.

I would be inclined to start with Austin next time out and, assuming we are still in need of a goal midway through the second half, bring young Daniel on at least quarter of an hour earlier.

Just now, Fraz said:

Highlight of the game for me was going to the toilet. 

Going for a urination was highlight of first half for me. Getting my Bovril was highlight of second half. Going to take it easy tonight aftsr all that excitement.  ?

A shambles of a performance and we were fortunate to get anything from that. GGH was outstanding and controlled the midfield. Best player on the park by a country mile. Dobbie always a threat and if Coll Donaldson had not been on his game we would have suffered. Coll was our outstanding performer with Welsh next best. I'm afraid Rooney was awful, Polworth in awe of Harkins, Mckay wayward, Doran ineffective, Walsh uninterested..... where do we begin, Martin could have sat in the North Stand we were so poor. Robbo needs to have a serious word with White. For a big guy he won hee-haw. We improved when Cader Austin and Daniel Mackay came on, but we could have played for a month and not scored. Totally hacked off with that performance, no excuses we were simply minging. Did we improve or was it Harkins being subbed that improved our chances???

• Agree 2

• tm4tj unpinned this topic