Beith - Elbouzedi Mk 2?

15 minutes ago, caleydawson said:

He had a minor setback a couple of weeks ago when he returned to training but he is now back to full training again

Ok. Maybe see him next Sunday then. 

54 minutes ago, Caman said:

Ok. Maybe see him next Sunday then. 

I have my doubts we'll ever see him on the pitch, he's probably not even contracted to us and was just a rouse to make the mulraney move look better, pretty sure I seen a life-size cardboard cut out of him in the shop. 

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, caleydawson said:

He had a minor setback a couple of weeks ago when he returned to training but he is now back to full training again

Is he your mate? 

12 hours ago, Caman said:

I didn't intend him getting slagged off. Just wondered where and when we'd see him. Maybe a wee interview on website or somewhere would be an idea? 

If you want Beith to be interviewed why not the rest of our home grown talent who are genuinely challenging for a first team squad place?

• Agree 1

On 10/1/2018 at 11:14 AM, caleyboy said:

If you want Beith to be interviewed why not the rest of our home grown talent who are genuinely challenging for a first team squad place?

Because I know where they are. I don't know where he is or when we will see him. That's why. 

3 hours ago, Caman said:

Because I know where they are. I don't know where he is or when we will see him. That's why. 

Do you see Beith being an auto squad pick when he eventually gets fit enough to actually play?

22 hours ago, caleyboy said:

Do you see Beith being an auto squad pick when he eventually gets fit enough to actually play?

I see him the same as everyone else. In that I haven't seen him. That is what I see him as. Do you see?