unable to get prediction league

bughtmaster

The route to access this appears to have changed for me.  The headings at the top of the page appear to have changed and the "features"" button which used to be there is now only visible when you click in "more" first.  Once you do that and click on "Features" the Prediction League comes up no problem.

It is worth persevering as when you do access it you will see I have extended my lead at the top! :blush:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DoofersDad said:

The route to access this appears to have changed for me.  The headings at the top of the page appear to have changed and the "features"" button which used to be there is now only visible when you click in "more" first.  Once you do that and click on "Features" the Prediction League comes up no problem.

It is worth persevering as when you do access it you will see I have extended my lead at the top! :blush:

Yes, the menu across the top has changed a bit, partly so we can highlight the stats pages, and partly to make forum navigation a little easier for some. 

The 'features' menu where the prediction league is located contains exactly the same as before just works a little differently (no longer a dropdown, instead just hover over the heading). The 'more' menu item only appears if the full menu is too wide for your screen resolution ... the system just puts all the headings that would break your screen into a more menu ... so some may see that, others may not. 

If you dont see the menu looking like the one below then another issue may be cached pages. you should clear your browser cache to proceed. 

2018-10-06_20-42-24.jpg