BUS 1 LEAVING STADIUM 7.30 SHARP

BUS 2 LEAVING STADIUM 7.30 SHARP 

BUS 3 LEAVING STADIUM 7.30 SHARP

BUS 4 LEAVING STADIUM 7.30 SHARP

BUS 5 LEAVING STADIUM 7.30 SHARP

BUS 6 LEAVING STADIUM 7.00 SHARP 

BUS 7 LEAVING CALEY CLUB 7.30 SHARP 

BUS 8 LEAVING TESCOS DORES ROAD 7.30 SHARP & PICKING UP AT MATALAN 

Tuesday night against Morton very important game in our season. Bus leaves Caley Club 1.30, Stadium 1.45 with pick ups in Aviemore and Pitlochry. Book through Facebook or on 07462218717

• 2 weeks later...

NOW TAKING BOOKINGS FOR AYR AWAY IN PLAYOFFS DATES &TIMES T B A .

BOOK ON FACEBOOK OR PHONE/TEXT 07462 218717

BUS FARES. ..... ALL OVER 16 ...£20 .......ALL UNDER 16 ... £15

Sorry I won’t be going to Ayr, due to work commitments.  All good wishes to ICT and the Travel Club members - safe journey and bring back a lead for the second leg game please.  

Bus to Tannadice leaves Caley Club 2.45pm, Stadium 3.00pm. Book through Facebook or on 07462218717. Or pop in to see us in Sports Bar on Tuesday night.

Edited by Hearach
Spelling

it's not that D & E won't give another bus. they have bent over backwards to help out. Their drivers are fully booked on Saturday and as we would be late back on Saturday they simply can't provide a driver. They are providing a 61 seater. We are disappointed we can't take more fans down. However it makes a pleasant change for us to have a full bus. And we look forward to more bookings for the final and for next season when we visit Aberdeen, Glasgow Motherwell etc. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hearach said:

it's not that D & E won't give another bus. they have bent over backwards to help out. Their drivers are fully booked on Saturday and as we would be late back on Saturday they simply can't provide a driver. They are providing a 61 seater. We are disappointed we can't take more fans down. However it makes a pleasant change for us to have a full bus. And we look forward to more bookings for the final and for next season when we visit Aberdeen, Glasgow Motherwell etc. 

Yeah, I do apologise. Probably not the right wording, but it's word of mouth of my mate. I was told by him it was due to D&E not giving another bus, not that there's no drivers.

• Agree 1

54 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

Maybe some of those travelling from Inverness by car who have spare seats could volunteer to take some of those who have been too late to get a seat on the bus.

The supporters trust have put out that appeal on twitter earlier 

3 hours ago, WYNESS101 said:

Shame we couldn't use the clubs minibus for the people on the waiting list. Sure it's about a 16 seater. Least people wouldn't miss out on the game.

Could generate an insurance problem as it may be considered as Hire & Reward which they won't be covered for I'd imagine.  I know, exciting stuff......  I'm still thinking of jumping in the car if I can clear my desk and if I do, I'll see if anyone needs a lift - possibly two seat going spare.  Wonder if you can pay at the gate....nver thought of that.  Doh!

• 4 weeks later...

Betfred Cup Buses

Peterhead 16/7 Caley Club 15.45, Stadium 16.00

Dundee 28/7 Caley Club 10.30, Stadium 10.45

Book through Facebook or on 07462218717

Fares £20 or under 16s £15

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • tm4tj unpinned this topic