ICT Supporters Travel Club

Hearach

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Next away game Dundee 4th January 2020. Bus leaves Caley Club 10.30 and Stadium 10.45. Pick ups in Aviemore and Pitlochry. Book through Facebook or on 07462218717. Or pop in to see us in the Sports Bar on Saturday.

• 3 weeks later...

Membership is £5 per season . Gives you benefits during season ie. bus to Dundee is free for members already joined this season .

Application forms available on supporters bus or at our desk in Sports Bar at home games.

Edited by izzy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Two night time away fixtures. Dundee United Friday 21st and Dunfermline Tuesday 25th February. Buses leaving Caley Club 2.30pm, Stadium 2.45pm, Caley Club 3pm, Stadium 3.15pm respectively. Book through Facebook or on 07462218717. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Buster said:

Sorry have I missed something? Why do we need a bus if everyone is boycotting the game?

I think it's just Jack and yourself boycotting the game :lol:  The rest of us will all be there getting right behind the team :ictscarf:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, IBM said:

I think it's just Jack and yourself boycotting the game :lol:  The rest of us will all be there getting right behind the team :ictscarf:

I think you've mistaken me for someone else.

2 hours ago, Buster said:

I think you've mistaken me for someone else.

Buster, I thought you were against going when you made the post which in my view is pointless!  I hope you will be there.

• Facepalm 1

• tm4tj unpinned this topic