SPONSORS EVENING

1 hour ago, old caley girl said:

Robbo, Baz and Kells and all the 1st team squad bar Brad who has had a family bereavement. Jim Oliver, Emma Williamson and some bar/waiting staff as well. 

Usual format. Chat, food and QandA. 

Very well attended and good night. 

chief exec and directors there?

2 hours ago, caleyboy said:

chief exec and directors there?

The Chairman via the digital programme v Morton stated that they are convening a Fans Forum / Q& A and "more information will be available soon".  I presume that will be more CEO/Chairman & board oriented?

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

no-one

I'd not have been able to go regardless, but wasn't aware of the sponsor evening until I saw this post/Twitter.

2 hours ago, The_Sponge said:

Board have never attended since I've been going as far as I can recall. Always been sponsored players, management team and coaches only. No reason for them to be invited really?

That is true although KC popped in occasionally that I remember. However it would have been an opportunity for Mrs Crook to make herself known to fans? 

I am led to believe that the board are taking a back seat and allowing the players and the coaching staff to take the front line. I would have thought that the Board members in attendance may have been a distraction as well. Sadly fairly typical of this forum nowadays that a positive event turns in to being yet another whinge at the Board !!

• Agree 2

Just now, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

I am led to believe that the board are taking a back seat and allowing the players and the coaching staff to take the front line. I would have thought that the Board members in attendance may have been a distraction as well. Sadly fairly typical of this forum nowadays that a positive event turns in to being yet another whinge at the Board !!

Not at all. My original reply stated it was a good night. My comments re Mrs Crook were an observation not a whinge!!! 

• Agree 1

Thought it was good, I sponsor Charlie Trafford.  Good to see players in a casual setting and hear their take on things.  Robbo always speaks well - nice shirt too....- and frank comments made.  No board but then I don’t think they are required.  Roddy Ross always there tbf.  Certainly a busier night than the previous couple I’ve been to and the wee man loves it as he gets to see the players up close. 

• Like 1

Good point which probably has not been heralded. I would rather see Robbo talking than any "business man/women". I would rather see players meeting the fans than faceless Board Members. Let them look after the finances and the business. If they have managed to keep Robbo and this squad I suggest that they have been SUCCESSFUL.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/10/2018 at 4:01 PM, old caley girl said:

That is true although KC popped in occasionally that I remember. However it would have been an opportunity for Mrs Crook to make herself known to fans? 

Maybe she was concerned there would be some cutting remarks.

• Facepalm 2

There will be an open meeting for ICTFC supporters at the Caley Social Club. A panel of club employees including Andy Johnstone (Supporter’s Liaison Coordinator), Gordon Fyffe (Communications Director), Liam Morrison (Social Media) and Jim Oliver (Commercial Manager), Yvonne Crook (CEO), will be present to field questions from the floor.