Rollerbowl - 30th November

Come and join us for a night of fun for kids of all ages.  

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ict-supporters-trust-bowling-night-for-kids-of-all-ages-tickets-51348108575

Always a fun night and due to the lane booking unfortunately numbers have to be limited so please don't delay in booking so that as we can do our best to ensure as many people as possible can attend.  We are hoping to have one or two special guests along so make sure you don't miss out.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• tm4tj pinned and featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to a Rollerbowl night a few years ago. I was staying in the Fairways. After a good few sherberts I went to the Fairways bar for a night cap. The barman gave me my drink and added "Good night at the bowling Johndo" - I responded but then thought how does he know that I have been bowling. I asked him and he pointed down to my feet. Bowling shoes !! :tongue:

• Funny 4
  • Facepalm 1

On 10/26/2018 at 11:46 PM, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

I went to a Rollerbowl night a few years ago. I was staying in the Fairways. After a good few sherberts I went to the Fairways bar for a night cap. The barman gave me my drink and added "Good night at the bowling Johndo" - I responded but then thought how does he know that I have been bowling. I asked him and he pointed down to my feet. Bowling shoes !! :tongue:

Hilarious, I remember it well lol

On 10/26/2018 at 11:46 PM, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

I take it you couldn’t see them yourself ?

• 3 weeks later...

The club have confirmed that players will be able to attend the bowling night ?

If you plan on attending, then please get booked in so we know what kind of numbers we are dealing with and can get lanes booked etc.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ict-supporters-trust-bowling-night-for-kids-of-all-ages-tickets-51348108575

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic