ICT U-Tuibe videos. How do you find them on here?

Scarlet Pimple

Thanks Scotty,

Your last sentence  is part of my problem. Try as I might I can no longer find the access points to click on to find the  ICT UTube channel.

It used to be  on the right hand side of a page. Except that I can no longer find the page to bring it up despite trying every heading link that I can see. Is my memory fading? Possibly, but "they also serve who only stand and wait"  or have reached the old fogie stage and have  morphed into what some people see as  a sad-sack of a man who admits it to get sympathy. So who really knows?  Except that if it works then that's cunning in action, chums. :tongue:

Hi Scarlet,

You can get the playlist with all the highlights at the following link...(latest will always show first on the list).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZF5X-AtKYk&list=PL4nOlV_ZDIcjEic9tdQQqfPlTQ6QLyRen

As there are new people looking after the uploading and communication of highlights etc, then it might be worth contacting slo@ictfc.co.uk to see if they can do anything more to help you, or to ask what has changed that is giving you issue when trying to find what you are looking for.  There's not much more anyone can do from this end, unfortunately.

D.

:cheer01:Thanks CaleyD. much obliged. I got-in from the link and watched all the games so far. My Tuesday afternoon tunetime, like.

Re the performances I have no idea why we have moaners and groaners on this site at all. The team are much faster  than I have ever been used to seeing in my many past years. The boys are skilled and  the footie is clever , determined and great from my point of view. The Ross County match was a standout for me and I am still talking to an old friend of mine in Inverness over the phone about it. It was all Caley Thistle in the first half and the drive and pace was great, even thrilling. I didn't really expect this because I remember the old days and a different set-up completely. Nowadays it seems to be all about youth and pace, but there is still plenty of skill there on show now as well. Bright future ahead for Caley. Premier League I hope? We just need more bums on seats...….

John Robertson's influence must be very good because these boys can play fast and furious football. AND they seem to be very disciplined. Ridgers is outstanding!:clapoverhead: