ICTFC : Open Fans Meeting : 25/10/18

CaleyD

Can somebody send my love to Yvonne ? and play our favourite Zedd number

Oh baby, why don't you just meet me in the middle?
I'm losing my mind just a little
So why don't you just meet me in the middle?
In the middle
Baby, why don't you just meet me in the middle?
I'm losing my mind just a little
So why don't you just meet me in the middle?
In the middle

Obviously I cannot be there, but If anyone from this forum is going there then please convey our willingness to be part of the process. All it takes is a little communication :wink: 

Interesting meeting. New sponsor next season. Club looking to have a town centre presence. SLO explanation and apparently we have reached the Silver licence status.

Dissapointing that only a dozen people attended though.  

7 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

As Scotty alluded to - Was there any reference to links with CTO - Surely somebody posed the question ? Only a dozen attended when there have been dozens of concerns and comments made. The problem is that the Board / Club did make the effort.

Nobody asked about CTO that I can recall. 

10 hours ago, Caman said:

Missed this with being on holiday. Might have been better outwith school holiday period?

This was my issue too - appreciate it’s difficult to cater for everyone, but I’m guessing a fair number of people weren’t able to attend for the same reason. 

• Agree 2

Yes we have ..... not in terms of collaboration or related to this topic (which we are always open to), but more in terms of wrapping up business dealings associated with our previous services of website hosting, maintenance & security as well as the provision of stats, league tables, squad and fixture lists which are no longer required by them. We have also confirmed and paid our player sponsorship this week after receiving the invoice.   

• Like 1

Forgot to mention they are looking for a group of fans to help have input in improving the sports bar generally but with a particular view to some kind of displays about our history for out 25th Anniversary.