Alloa -V- Inverness CT

Scotty

1 hour ago, forresjags said:

Absolutely spot on. White is having a torrid time playing up front on his own with no support and long hopeful balls pumped up to him. . 

Time for  Polworth , Doran and Walsh to step and start creating ,all 3 totally ineffective again  yesterday . 

TBH that was f****ing rubbish and a joyless watch for a decent away support ,Robertson and co need to get their collective fingers out as their is no Brechin safety net this year.

Safety net of falkirk this season.

In fairness to the team, we had a few half chances and matched Alloa in the second half apart from the smack off the bar. Maybe it's the expectations that we should be beating Alloa that is skewing our judgement.

After watching the ' highlights'  you would be hard pressed to decide which of the two teams were part time!   we looked totally awful! 

I really hope that the players had a long hard look at their performance and try to redeem themselves over the next 2 games, i would dearly like to see us win a game.

1 hour ago, Glen Mhor said:

Surely a win for ICT is long overdue. The team really need to come up with the goods on Saturday. All to play for so come on lads !

I agree. Come on lads. I can also predict the 11 lads that will be!!!

Edited by Guest

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic