Sign in to follow this  
Doofer

Pub for QoS

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know of a pub in Dumfries where ICT fans are welcome and gathering before the game on the 17th November?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last time I went the stadium bar (Doonhammers?) was the place to be. However, I like a 'real ale' so I'll probably have a couple in the Craven Arms on Buccleuch Street as it's on the main drag to the ground from the railway station.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2018 at 7:36 AM, Gringo said:

Last time I went the stadium bar (Doonhammers?) was the place to be. However, I like a 'real ale' so I'll probably have a couple in the Craven Arms on Buccleuch Street as it's on the main drag to the ground from the railway station.

Sound! Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

See you in the Craven Arms Gringo but what train are you catching ?

0842 from Coventry Nil. I assume you'll jump on at Preston which be the 1053. Thence 1220 from Carlisle.

Back on the 1759 from Dumfries and 1911 from Carlisle (unless we leg it for the 1707 - unlikely at my age lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2018 at 10:32 AM, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

See you in the Craven Arms Gringo but what train are you catching ?

Sadly, we will not be attending on this occasion :horseshit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gringo said:

Sadly, we will not be attending on this occasion :horseshit:

Chance of decent weather now...so not all bad!!

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • FB_caley_thisle_online_970x90.jpg

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.