Edinburgh City - Scottish Cup

tm4tj

Interesting selection.

Presumably Doran is injured?

Will Chalmers stay left back or be back in midfield? If left back, does that mean Mckay is in midfield, or possibly right back with Rooney pushed forward?

A bit harsh on Oakley that he is not one of the front two.

32 minutes ago, bughtmaster said:

I have beeb searching and the only place I can find that will give us information on the game is our Twitter feed, Anyone else know of other sources????

I'm following the text commentary on BBC. Two chances so far, Austin missed one and Polworth had one saved.

• tm4tj pinned and featured this topic

Well, the relief is that we are still in the competition and have a second bite at the cherry.

I know that the league is, as it should be, priority. However, it will be hugely dispiriting and confidence sapping for fans and players alike to go out of all three cup tournaments at the first hurdle.

We really really need to make sure that doesn't happen.

That said, well done to the part timers for forcing a replay. By the look of the stats late in the game, they deserved it.

Edited by Kingsmills
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Alan Simpson said:

Haha I hear that but really should be putting a few past a team of no hopers like this mob if I wasn't so flu ridden I'd have stuck a £10 on 3-0

Lucky you have the flu Alan you've saved yourself a tenner!

• Funny 1

4 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

See this mob have got that pervert Thomson at the back deserve a beating for that alone!

How about you shut your mouth and give your @rse a chance?

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic