SLO & Club Communication

Weekend Hacker

What happened to promises of the club being transparent with fans?  Mr rae will need a new broom for christmas with all his brushing under the carpet.

On Saturday, footage was shared on social media, showing conduct unbefitting of Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

The club takes this matter incredibly seriously.

Following a full investigation into these events, the Club has taken appropriate disciplinary action and reminded the team of their responsibilities to supporters, the community and the authorities.

The Club will not be making any further comment on this matter. 

https://www.ictfc.com/index.php/news/club-news/2378-club-statement-2

4 minutes ago, Shorty said:

What happened to promises of the club being transparent with fans?  Mr rae will need a new broom for christmas with all his brushing under the carpet.

On Saturday, footage was shared on social media, showing conduct unbefitting of Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

The club takes this matter incredibly seriously.

Following a full investigation into these events, the Club has taken appropriate disciplinary action and reminded the team of their responsibilities to supporters, the community and the authorities.

The Club will not be making any further comment on this matter. 

https://www.ictfc.com/index.php/news/club-news/2378-club-statement-2

I have been critical of lack of communication but it seems to me that, on this occasion, the club have said all that can reasonably said in public.

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

Kingsmills it does nothing to highlight what behaviour was unbefitting was it drinking beer on the bus or singing songs or having fun?  It reads as if the whole team have been charged with behaving the wrong way.  It a load of bollox mate.

1 hour ago, IBM said:

On a brighter note did anyone else hear about an ICT fan engaging in conversation with Mr Rae on a train journey recently and was given 4 hospitality tickets for the Dundee United game. 

nice gesture. do you think the chair paid for them?

25 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

It was a nice gesture. As long as somebody paid for them and the club didn't lose out financially, does it really matter if it came out of his own pocket ?

imo yes it does. we have no money so he who gives should pay

On 12/15/2018 at 1:24 PM, tm4tj said:

Matchday Programme from the official site

Is there a separate area of the site where you can access programmes? Hardly ever visit the official site and only buy programmes for Scottish Cup games.

I have the Dundee one from last season as an actual issue (not digital) so wondering when the club started doing digital downloads, I'm sure it was before that.

Edited by TheMantis

1 hour ago, tm4tj said:

Think they are just on the official site, but if I see them before our own preview goes out I add a link to them. Might be an idea to have them filed on CTO as well.

Sorry Mannie, it was ictfc.com I was meaning, as I couldn’t find a programme section. They seem to pop up if you search the news items though. 

OK, they are also announced on the official twitter feed prior to games. If I had any complaint with them they are usually not online until matchday, but there's a lot of content within and a fair bit to collate and publish I suppose.