Bring On the Arabs

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Well I am up for this one and will be seated between Yvonne Crook and Graham Rae in the North Stand. Cant believe that Lobster Thermidor will be available from one of the Catering outlets. Pre-match communication has been poor but I have sent an e-mail to the SLO's. Anyone have a scooby about who is available or not ? Apologies if this is the wrong forum for football related posts.

• Funny 2

I'm looking forward to this one.

I hope big Coll gets cause to celebrate like he did at Tannadice last season.

I'm meeting a United fan for some drinks before the game, we will part at the ground and meet at full time for some more refreshments. I really need the bragging rights!

53 minutes ago, IBM said:

I hope you get them, a huge game for us today we need the 3 points!

It's imperative we start a run of wins now before it's too late, if it's not already. We're very fortunate as it stands that we're not already out of the running for top 4, but lose today and we really lose our grip on that too especially if QOS and Morton win there games 

Edited by CableGuy

• tm4tj locked this topic