Team vs Dundee Utd

IcyTea

What would your starting 11 be against Dundee Utd on Saturday?

What should our priorities be, 7th place? preparation for next season? blooding some new players? hiding Brown, Dods, Black and Dargo from Arkwright? Stuffing Utd for poaching Brew?

It'd be good to give Brewster ANOTHER stuffing so I'd go with our strongest XI. It's not like he doesn't know all our players anyway, so best to keep the youngsters/fringe players for the final 3 games.

Brown

Tokely Dods Munro Hastings

Hart Black Duncan Wilson

Dargo Wyness

Guest caley till AYE die

brown

tokley mcaffrey dodds hastings

wilson duncan keogh morgan

dargo jackson

macalistar on for dargo

sutherland on for wilson

black(if hes fit) for keogh.IF not keogh for munroe,then swap munroe and macaffrey about and alow mcaffrey to play in a holding midfield role.

just a suggestion

Same team that played Well. Golly slotted in very well at left back and I see no reason why he should be dropped. Keep Bayne up front to hold the ball up as he did that to good effect and bring on The Shuffle later on, if fit, to skin the tiring Yinited legs. Keogh also deserves his place in midfield ahead of Black (I can't believe I just said that).

In fact I would like to see a centre midfield of Hart and Keogh - both of whom aren't afraid to get stuck in and win the ball. Duncan was good enough on Saturday but if I was to experiment anywhere on the pitch that's where it would be. Keep Morgan and Frosty Tips on the wings and the rest of the team as you were last Saturday.

Guest caley till AYE die

shame on me i forgot to put hart in my team.aye same as on saturday good solid preformance evryone did their bit. id like to see zander sutherland and stuart soane deserve a chance.also SUPER RORY should play a litlle bit longer.

shame on me i forgot to put hart in my team.aye same as on saturday good solid preformance evryone did their bit. id like to see zander sutherland and stuart soane deserve a chance.also SUPER RORY should play a litlle bit longer.

I agree with the above

Whoever gets picked for the game, we should get behind them. Sing, shout, clap, cheer, wave and try not to upset the man in black in the middle. It doesn't matter if the person in front of you or behind doesn't want to sing you can!!!!! I am hoping for an easy WIN and three more lovely points in the bag so I hope the team picked will provide the goodies.

You can certainly claim controversy with that team Alex!! Fox is like a glacier, looks the part but moves slowly with small bursts of action no and then.

Jackson got injured on Tuesday.

Parrat cant even get a game for the reserves - maybe he was injured

Mcallister has something according to others, but if Dargo leaves.. i hope we dont rely on him for our goals next season.

So.. next controversy?

See you in the Innes saturday?

I would go for:

-------------------------BROWN------------------------

TOKELY----------DODS----------MUNRO-------GOLABEK

WILSON-------DUNCAN-------KEOGH-----------MORGAN

--------------DARGO---------MCALLISTER------------

If Wyness and Hastings aren't fully fit then I would leave them out and pretty much keep the same team that beat Motherwell on Saturday but give McAllister a run out instead of Bayne. Would like to see Sutherland come on midway through 2nd half if we are winning.

Brown has been an exceptional goalie for us for so long but surely Michael Fraser must get a first team game some time soon? I would love to see him get 45 minutes of a game some time before the end of the season. But not tomorrow - beating United is too important to take any risks!!

Dundee United player-manager Craig Brewster has no fresh injury concerns ahead of the clash with Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Defender Lee Mair underwent an operation to repair damaged knee cartilage on Thursday.

David Fernandez (back), Jim McIntyre (neck) and Barry Robson (suspended) are also sidelined.

Inverness striker Dennis Wyness is set to return.

The on-loan Hearts man, who has signed a pre-contract deal with Caley, missed the win at Motherwell last weekend with a hamstring injury.

Midfielder Ian Black is still not fully fit after a medial ligament problem, while David Proctor will have surgery on a shoulder injury.

Teams:

Inverness (from): Brown, Tokely, Dods, Munro, Golabek, Wilson, Hart, Duncan, Morgan, McBain, Keogh, Dargo, Wyness, Bayne, McAllister, Fraser, McCaffrey, Fox, Sutherland.

Dundee Utd (from): Samson, McCracken, Archibald, Kenneth, Ritchie, Mulgrew, Duff, Kerr, Brebner, Samuel, Robertson, McLean, Cameron, Gardiner, Abbot, Easton, Goodwillie, Callaghan.