Good wishes to Scotty

lizi

Scotty has major surgery tomorrow.   Please join me in wishing him all the very best - may his consultant/surgeon be totally successful and Scotty have a good outcome and thus enjoy a Happy Christmas followed by a healthy peaceful relaxing 2019. My love to you Scotty and to your nearest and dearest too.  Liz S x

• Agree 10

Thank You all. The kind wishes mean a lot.

A bit nervous but not as bad as I thought I would be. I guess because the alternative outcome doesnt bear thinking about. Probably a different story tomorrow when they start hooking me up to drips and all sorts of other stuff ! 

Scotty - please let us know, or maybe thru your good lady, your daily progress and therefore on-going progress, positive thinkers all.  We are all, ICT fans, wishing you well and, being very nosey, mostly Invernessians want to know all the details you wish to reveal.   Stay strong. X

• Agree 1

Thanks for all the well wishes. It is appreciated. I came through surgery earlier. It took about 2.5 hours and all is good for now. Won't know much until I see surgeon tomorrow morning and hear how it went or until the pathology for the prostate comes back in a couple of weeks but the whole process was less fearsome than Doctor Google had indicated (as usual). Was able to take a small walk with wife and son when they were leaving which apparently puts me ahead of schedule as it's only 6 hours after reaching ward. Feeling no pain right now but think that’s down to the good drugs