January signings

IBM

Robbo is closing in on his first signing after agreeing terms with a left sided player to replace Calder. The player won't play until January as he was contracted to an overseas club until after August. From today's P&J. 

• Like 1

Probably be the one and only signing unless anyone leaves voluntarily to free up wages. Nobody will buy our players, we cant afford to pay them off.

OFW should be due to leave, just like in the summer once we offloaded Warren it was suggested those wages would bring in new faces - when considering the wages freed up (player quality out) V's those coming in, its pretty clear the bill has been cut and we wont be spending all our savings at all.

10 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

I am reliably informed that there have been discussions with Jack Storer. Another individual with bags of potential but also a disciplinary risk.

Serious disciplinary issues both on and off the pitch in the past and a tendency to injure easily. Agree he does have potential but, with our restricted finances and small squad, I am not convinced that we can afford to take such a risk.

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, RiG said:

Is that Quitongo? He's left Partick after he allegedly assaulted a female (possibly his girlfriend).

If that's who we are interested in, if there is any truth to the allegation, we should steer clear.

On left sided players, any update on how long Carl Thremarco is out for.

I was talking to a Hearts fan, who indicated that a fit Beith could be what we need to toughen up our midfield. Last I heard he was a couple if weeks away from being fit, any update on him either?

1 hour ago, Alan Simpson said:

You wouldn't want Tansey back omg he's like Pirlo compared to our current midfield his wages would kill us he'll no be back

He was poor the last season with us and has done nothing since!

• Funny 1